No announcement yet.

Now THAT Was Some Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you gentlemen staying up for the PAC fight? i gotta start making beer and meat runs soon...

bad stoppage but a good fight to watch...im glad i caught it...it will give me enough excitement to hold me over while i watch 3 sorry ass undercard fights
    Oh hell yeah, most definitely.

It was a great fight man, can't wait for the rematch just ruined by a bad stoppage.

You should have seen the undercard for this fight, literally 4 hours worth of sheer garbage.

Comment

I'm definitely staying up for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you gentlemen staying up for the PAC fight? i gotta start making beer and meat runs soon...

bad stoppage but a good fight to watch...im glad i caught it...it will give me enough excitement to hold me over while i watch 3 sorry ass undercard fights
        I'm tired as hell. I might get a couple of hours sleep first. The fight is on free tv.

Can you give an estimation (in hours) untill the mainevent starts?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Oh hell yeah, most definitely.

It was a great fight man, can't wait for the rematch just ruined by a bad stoppage.

You should have seen the undercard for this fight, literally 4 hours worth of sheer garbage.
          It was an outstanding fight. The stoppage ruined its chances of becoming FOTY though.

There has been so many great fights this year BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I'm tired as hell. I might get a couple of hours sleep first. The fight is on free tv.

Can you give an estimation (in hours) untill the mainevent starts?

it's almost 5pm here and im guesstimating the main even to start a lil before 830...so feel free to take a nap for 2.5 hours...i know you'd kick yourself if you missed Billy Dib's fight

Comment

Yeah it was bad, it was a championship fight not espn showcase. Groves by any fair score card should have been way ahead but was fading getting tagged and Froch was coming on as the fight was getting late.

I think Froch was on his way to an appropriate stoppage but we can't know for sure really, too bad it was a very entertaining fight.

Comment

In light of recent injuries to boxers - I am glad the ref stopped it. Groves wasnt firing back and could have been badly hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  In light of recent injuries to boxers - I am glad the ref stopped it. Groves wasnt firing back and could have been badly hurt.
                  Groves wasn't firing back? Are you blind? The ref should've of stopped it after the knockdown going by your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                    Groves wasn't firing back? Are you blind? The ref should've of stopped it after the knockdown going by your logic.
                    The guy is dumb as hell, best to ignore.

Comment

Working...
                    X