Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now THAT Was Some Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't believe the ref stopped that!!!...WOW....now there will be a bunch of assing going on....dudes will ASSUME Groves was gonna get stopped in the next 3 rounds as if they didn't assume Groves would get stopped in the first 4 before the event lol

Groves earned a stripe tonight....the kid shined....respect!!....I underestimated him big time!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Typical British stoppage.
      It is mate. British refs are pussy holes and stop fights at the drop of a hat.

But to be fair... better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

We are some sick people to stick with boxing through all the **** that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i count myself as a froch fan but this kind of win does him huge disservice he was the one shining light in british boxing, this kinda tarnished it. groves is world class tho. that much is clear.
          I agree groves can beat a lot of top fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Exactly, now I gotta wait up 5 hours for the next fight which could also end up being BS! It's 12AM over here.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

imagine the ref stopping the fight the moment PAC lands his first combo that buckles Rios?

there will be a Now THAT Was Some Bull**** Part 2 thread

thanks for the link, BTW...Groves showed me something today...glad i tuned in

Comment

Still not prepared to talk about it.

Said from the beginning that Groves is a lot better than given credit for. He made me a bigger fan tonight, and I think he could knock him out in a remtch.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  imagine the ref stopping the fight the moment PAC lands his first combo that buckles Rios?

there will be a Now THAT Was Some Bull**** Part 2 thread

thanks for the link, BTW...Groves showed me something today...glad i tuned in
                  I now have a horrible, horrible, horrible, gut wrenching feeling about Pac-Rios. Froch needing a robbery stoppage is not a good sign.

Comment

big froch fan but that was some horrible stoppage.
                    Froch was on ***** street in the first round, why didn't Howard Foster stop it then. Eddie Hearn needs to sort a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      what a horrible stoppage...gift stoppage for Froch...im not even gonna listen to that clown talk about how great he is in the interview...****ing lame
                      Carl lives to brag another day.

Comment

Working...
                      X