Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Proof is needed because you made a factual claim.
    No, I'm going off what was said at the gym and in the aftermath by Garcia and co as to why the altercation happened.

It's not a far fetched story. I don't see why it needs proof that they were given permission to stay to make up the time they lost.

Comment

• same sheit all the time with this kind of debates...people with their assumptions but arguing like it's facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        No, I'm going off what was said at the gym and in the aftermath by Garcia and co as to why the altercation happened.

It's not a far fetched story. I don't see why it needs proof that they were given permission to stay to make up the time they lost.
        You said "they were given an extension" that's a factual claim, where's your proof? I don't care whether or not it's far fetched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          ok u know what forget proof then. but my question to u is why couldnt robert explain to roach that they were granted extra time?? robert was able to tell roach where not leaving but he cant tell roach they got the ok to stay??
          I think ultimately that's on TR. They should have let Freddie know.

I also think perhaps Garcia could have dealt with it better to make sure he knew the situation.

It still doesn't excuse Roach from starting the whole issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            You said "they were given an extension" that's a factual claim, where's your proof? I don't care whether or not it's far fetched.
            I don't understand why that needs proof.

It makes absolute sense that they were given time to make up for that they lost out of their session by no choice of their own.

Comment

• top rank told rios' team to do an espn interview...does that mean they have to do it in the gym and eat up the time alloted to the other camp?

just pure assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                because when u are trying to tell someone otherwise while he's telling u something else then u need proof just like what dislikesES did. he posted facts that made u all change ur tune lol..
                I don't see where my tune has changed especially with these apparent "facts" that have been brought to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  top rank told rios' team to do an espn interview...does that mean they have to do it in the gym and eat up the time alloted to the other camp?

just pure assumption.
                  The interview they were told to do was in the morning when they arrived.

That's why they were allowed the extra time to make up for it (According to Team Garcia)

I'll put that after it every time now so it's no longer a "factual claim".

Comment

The interview they were told to do was in the morning when they arrived.

That's why they were allowed the extra time to make up for it (According to Team Garcia)

I'll put that after it every time now so it's no longer a "factual claim".

so the interview garcia was doing over their time schedule was not authorized?

Comment

I don't understand why that needs proof.

It makes absolute sense that they were given time to make up for that they lost out of their session by no choice of their own.
                      Every factual claim needs proof. If you said "they were probably given an extension" or "I assume they must have been given an extension" then that would be different, but you just said "they were given an extension". You're making assumptions and you're passing them off as facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X