Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Advised To Retire After Surgery, Fury Fight Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wants Stiverne, Arreola, or Wilder for the February date. That's an impressive list of choices.

Comment

• Absolute grade A ****house!

Second time he has pulled out, once against Charr, some other bum, Wladimir at least once, Vitali twice.
      David ''Excuse maker'' Haye is a diva, an actor. I don't care if his injury is legit, it might be though I don't think its as bad as its being portrayed, its the guys history of pulling out of fights etc.

How can anybody support this guy?

Its funny because Tyson Fury even predicted it.

David Haye is a conman who takes his die-hard fans for what they truly are. He is a wannabe. Give it a few months & the smug pr1ck will be on some naff reality TV show going on like hes some Hollywood movie star with no signs of an injured shoulder damaged to the extent it had to warrant retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Absolute grade A ****house!

Second time he has pulled out, once against Charr, some other bum, Wladimir at least once, Vitali twice.
        David ''Excuse maker'' Haye is a diva, an actor. I don't care if his injury is legit, it might be though I don't think its as bad as its being portrayed, its the guys history of pulling out of fights etc.

How can anybody support this guy?

Its funny because Tyson Fury even predicted it.

David Haye is a conman who takes his die-hard fans for what they truly are. He is a wannabe. Give it a few months & the smug pr1ck will be on some naff reality TV show going on like hes some Hollywood movie star with no signs of an injured shoulder damaged to the extent it had to warrant retirement.
        What do you want him to do fight with cuts or a fooked shoulder? Your anger is illogical for something that is just plain unlucky.

Comment

• lemme guess he's on that Nonito Donaire time. Claim he has torn ligaments but gets a simple bone spur procedure done. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
            What do you want him to do fight with cuts or a fooked shoulder? Your anger is illogical for something that is just plain unlucky.

He has pulled out of more fights than any other fighter I can think of. Hes never produced any Doctors notes for any injuries. It may well be bad luck but given his past history of pulling out of fights its almost like the Boy who cried wolf.

I will not at all be surprised if he comes back out of retirement, schedules another fight & this shoulder injury reoccurs yet again. I've said it for years, hes taking the British boxing public for a bunch of idiots. Surely his fans must be massively frustrated? But then again they probably seen this coming like almost everyone else did.

Comment

• I knew it, I just ****in' knew it...I knew that this fight wasn't gonna happen and that David Haye was gonna pull out again due to injury. He probably overtrained on purpose to injure himself. This guy has been pulling this **** his whole ****in hw career. What a ****in joke this POS prima donna he is.

I hope he finally retires so that the delutional David Haye fans on this website can be silenced. This guy is sickening - he had the talent, the skills to be a top hw but he choose to be a coward and had zero heart.
              Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-17-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• The sheer force of the punch caused lasting effects and brutally ended David Hayes career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  He clearly walked into a hospital, laid down in a random bed and asked Booth to take a pic. Dont be so naive
                  Please please be joking/sarcastic here. If you're being serious, this is almost sigworthy You never know on here
                  Last edited by techliam; 11-17-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I knew it, I just ****in' knew it...I knew that this fight wasn't gonna happen and that David Haye was gonna pull out again due to injury. He probably overtrained on purpose to injure himself. This guy has been pulling this **** his whole ****in hw career. What a ****in joke this POS prima donna he is.

I hope he finally retires so that the delutional David Haye fans on this website can be silenced. This guy is sickening - he had the talent, the skills to be a top hw but he choose to be a coward and had zero heart.
                    LOL..............
                    Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    He has pulled out of more fights than any other fighter I can think of. Hes never produced any Doctors notes for any injuries. It may well be bad luck but given his past history of pulling out of fights its almost like the Boy who cried wolf.

I will not at all be surprised if he comes back out of retirement, schedules another fight & this shoulder injury reoccurs yet again. I've said it for years, hes taking the British boxing public for a bunch of idiots. Surely his fans must be massively frustrated? But then again they probably seen this coming like almost everyone else did.
                    I'm sure the reason is he wants to miss out on millions of pounds and have idiots saying he's faking them.
                    Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

The sheer force of the punch caused lasting effects and brutally ended David Hayes career.
                    Wrong arm, but that is the hand Vitali injured.

Comment

• too bad & it's not surprising though. the guy can't stay healthy & he is is losing out on another big. Tyson fury is the guy who should be pissed. he passed on an eliminator so he could cash in only to have the fight cancelled twice. he did say he didn't think the fight would happen & They would get a back up. lots of time for fury to prepare for another opponent. he lost 5 million pounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X