Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will "boring styles" eventually kill boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesn't help when boxers with 'boring styles' have the personality of a cold and wet teabag.

Comment

• It will kill off the ****** FANS which would be a great thing!

Fans get upset because the fighters they want to be the best ARE NOT so than they start b1tching about how "THE SPORT IS DYING" lol this been going on FOREVER! Certain Division Die like the Heavyweight Division but the SPORT of boxing in general will NEVER DIE!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        HBO didn't even show the undercards in last week's fight, which basically says they'll get more ratings showing their regular programming.

It's not only about networks, most of the seats in the stadium were empty. If that doesn't indicate anything, I don't know what does.

I emailed the promotors to see who would be on the undercard because it was a determining factor if I wanted to go or not. Andre Ward against a nobody isn't good enough. I never got an email back. Told me all I needed to know about who was going to be on the undercard. Citizens Bank Arena is a great place to see a fight. Every seat has a perfect view. The promoters just put on a wack show.

Comment

Working...
        X