Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! Floyd Mayweather hopes Canelo will be on his Undercards again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope floyd never fights in may or sep cause i cant stand him or his bs fans. let real mexican or mexican americans fight and put on a good show for us on OUR holidays. Floyd cant take his tmt leeches and sell out the msg and come out rapping with wayne or beaver.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      might be free in mexico but not here, in the us. that why floyd needs mexicans in his undercards in order to mke people buy his crappy ppvs.
      If you think people are buying Mayweather's PPV strictly because of his undercards, you have to be pretty stupid.

If that's the case, why aren't the undercard fighters headlining their own PPV cards?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        If you think people are buying Mayweather's PPV strictly because of his undercards, you have to be pretty stupid.

If that's the case, why aren't the undercard fighters headlining their own PPV cards?

if you cant see why floyd needs to fight on may, please log off. he needs strong undercards with mexicans in order for him to sell the ppvs. if he so exciting why not fight on some other date? the truth is he needs the mexicans, sad but true....

Comment

i hope floyd never fights in may or sep cause i cant stand him or his bs fans. let real mexican or mexican americans fight and put on a good show for us on OUR holidays. Floyd cant take his tmt leeches and sell out the msg and come out rapping with wayne or beaver.
          Dude keep hating. Lmao. Its hilarious.

Comment

Canelo brings viewers so it's understandable. Don't see it happening though.

Comment

if you cant see why floyd needs to fight on may, please log off. he needs strong undercards with mexicans in order for him to sell the ppvs. if he so exciting why not fight on some other date? the truth is he needs the mexicans, sad but true....
              What's sad and true is your obvious agenda. Pathetic but comical.

Comment

I think Floyd knows his numbers are gonna suffer from now on. He'll still hit around 1mill but without a solid opponent with his own following, I don't see him hitting the 1.3+ mark.

Comment

The truth ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    What facts or numbers do you base your opinion on? Anyone fighting a guy like Rabchenko on ppv is not drawing big numbers that's why they want a Cotto fight.
                    Better yet, how about you show numbers for a ppv fight canelo has headlined. Dont worry, ill wait.

Comment

Mucho respect for this Mexican warrior post.

Comment

Working...
                      X