No announcement yet.

NEW! Floyd Mayweather hopes Canelo will be on his Undercards again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    What facts or numbers do you base your opinion on? Anyone fighting a guy like Rabchenko on ppv is not drawing big numbers that's why they want a Cotto fight.
    Well then it shouldn't be on ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      of course, fraud always uses mexican warriors to sell his ppv events. without mexicans fraud jr will be exposed as a hype job created by ex-cons and hood rats trying to con people.
      ya that makes sense since its free in mexico but whatever works

Comment

The ginger won't share his ppv monies with cherrypicker

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Well then it shouldn't be on ppv.
          That's obvious I'm not suggesting that, in fact I don't think any of his fights should be on ppv unless it's a big event like the mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            That's obvious I'm not suggesting that, in fact I don't think any of his fights should be on ppv unless it's a big event like the mayweather fight.
            Agreed. The cotto fight should be on ppv. And a Martinez fight would be huge as well. Only other fight that would make a good ppv is Golovkin IMO.

Comment

Agreed. The cotto fight should be on ppv. And a Martinez fight would be huge as well. Only other fight that would make a good ppv is Golovkin IMO.
              All those fights would be successful ppv's. Any other fight should be free on showtime specially since the Trout fight was free and that was a great matchup between two undefeated figters. I can't imagine he'll ever take part in a Mayweather ppv unless he receives significant compensation.

Comment

Not gonna happen again, unless Canelo fights some C level bum as a tune up. As far as fights against top 5 fighters go, Canelo will be headlining PPV's and I will buy them.

Canelo vs Cotto next!

Comment

I cant believe the hate Floyd gets. People should actually be prasising him or what he did. The fact is that Floyd's PPV's did give him more pub. Even moreso though, Floyd knew that he would most likely fight Canelo next. He couldve dragged it out for another fight or 2 and even worst, he couldve made Canelo fight Trout on his Ghost undercard since he knew that he was most likely fighting Canelo next but he didnt.

He let Canelo go fight Trout on his own and he still fought Canelo next when everyone at 1st said there is no way Floyd is going to fight Canelo next now after he pulled off of Floyd's card. It just goes to show you that Floyd was geunine and really didnt care.

He was like "if he wants to be on my undercard then he can but if he doesnt then he doesnt but he's not going to make demands on who or when I will fight. I might fight him next but I might not. Either way, this young kid wont give me demands. He can do whatever he wants but he's not going to tell me what to do".

Floyd said that and still fought him next without any hold up when he couldve not ever fought him or made him wait a while since he didnt fight on the Ghost undercard. Now Floyd is just basically saying the same thing. You guys can give Canelo all the props you want but if he loses again (and he could very well lose to any of these top guys), then he will be begging to be on Floyd's PPVs

Comment

That would probably be the lowest Showtime PPV in Canelo's career at this point.

Everybody and their mother's want to hype up GGG but I can guarantee you not every one would be willing to pay $65 for a GGG headlined PPV on his own. He literally needs Mayweather, Cotto, and Canelo, three much smaller, much shorter fighters. And Martinez-Golovkin doing 100k would be amazing #s.

Golovkin, his handlers and fans just don't understand that those he's calling out, save for Quillin/Murray, are looking for much more lucrative fights than him. He needs to go up to 168 because Ward, Hopkins, Froch, Kessler, Rodriguez, Bika, Chavez Jr and the rest of the 168 division will jump on him as soon they are done with their upcoming fights and he will see how feared he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      ya that makes sense since its free in mexico but whatever works

might be free in mexico but not here, in the us. that why floyd needs mexicans in his undercards in order to mke people buy his crappy ppvs.

Comment

Working...
                      X