No announcement yet.

NEW! Floyd Mayweather hopes Canelo will be on his Undercards again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    The only thing you validated was something we already knew anyway - You and the rest of the village people are trolls. Its a pity that you're just too dumb to realise.
    It's a pity that you missed the point of that post. But a troll would as they see what they want to see and run with it.

Thanks again for validating my point though...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      It's a pity that you missed the point of that post. But a troll would as they see what they want to see and run with it.

Thanks again for validating my point though...
      Like I said, You only validated your own twattiness and trying to hide behind piss poor sarcasm is even more toecurling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mi Vida Loca View Post
        Bingo! Floyd isn't a draw, period. What were the numbers for the Guerrero fight? Lmfao.

Canelo's first PPV brought in 1.6 mil, baby.
        400,000k for Matthysse vs. Garcia
        And the rest for Wife Beater.

It's a fact that he can't sell without Mexicans or Latinos.

Let's see Floyd fight on MLK day, how many PPV's will he sell to the Hood Rats?
        If Shafer and Showtime Take EBT cards for payment Floyd will sell 1 million PPV's in the Hood
        Last edited by Luilun; 11-16-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Dude keep hating. Lmao. Its hilarious.

why is it so hilarious?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Lol the sad part is u actually believe that sad ****. Dude u for your ppl no small disservice with that weak hating.

i bet if canelo has a decent opponent on may 4th weekend and a strong card under him with deleon/marquez/mares/gonzalez/salido/ hell even montiel it would do good. but of course you wont admit that because you the type of person who has no future.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              i bet if canelo has a decent opponent on may 4th weekend and a strong card under him with deleon/marquez/mares/gonzalez/salido/ hell even montiel it would do good. but of course you wont admit that because you the type of person who has no future.
              No doubt...

But who this "decent opponent" should be? This is the key...

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Like I said, You only validated your own twattiness and trying to hide behind piss poor sarcasm is even more toecurling.
                Silly boy, you failed again. Keep trying though. I can only sit here and laugh at your stupidity. Quit entertaining to say the least.

Comment

• I guarantee Canelo/Cotto will do less than May/Guerrero. The demographic that determines the success/failure of PPVs are the average American white guy who might buy 2 PPVs a year and that's all the boxing he will see. Mayweather has turned into a sports icon like a Peyton Manning or LeBron James. Neither Cotto nor Canelo have that kind of stardom.

Comment

Working...
                  X