No announcement yet.

Even Arum told yopu this was a cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radical View Post
    You are comparing this to LIKAR RAMOS and JMM?

LOL.....you gotta be kidding me

Rios is not an elite boxer, but who is considered elite nowadays at 140-147?

Nobody!!!!

LOL....140 is stacked, the guy Rios lost to just lost himself. That tells you that nobody at 140-147 has distinguished themselves.

Is Timmy Bradley suddenly elite because he beat up an old ass fat Mexican?

LOL...GTFOH

I'm gonna enjoy this fight between Rios and Pac, no running all action.
    I'm also comparing it to Floyd-Guerrero but you didn't bring that up, did ya?

I said nothing about elite. Where in my post am i bringing that up?

140? What does that division have to do with Rios having to move up a division for this fight? Wait, am i missing something... is this fight secretly at 140?

Bradley's one of the best because he has some pretty damn good wins on his resume. He was the best at 140 while he was there and his win over my favorite fighter was quite impressive. Especially since that fat Mexican was coming off his best win.

Enjoy man, I'm not knocking you. I'll read about it afterwards, might watch the replay thanks to ***** and do something else just as i did with Floyd-Guerrero, Cotto-Rodriguez, Broner-Rees to name a few
    Last edited by hhs661; 11-14-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Manny poo poo peepee farty butt...Floyd boo boo bee bee flippy flupp

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Least ortiz and ghost actually won ww fights before fighting floyd.
        fights or "fight"?

at least this fight will be watchable! it will actually be a fight and not a pot shot contest.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          fights or "fight"?

at least this fight will be watchable! it will actually be a fight and not a pot shot contest.
          why is the fight watchable?

you manny fans really are something. if a floyd fight is a blowout on paper-you say its not competitive and garbage because you know floyd will win. so you don't wwatch. cool.

yet when manny is in a blowout on paper-it's ok that its not competitive or garbage because there will be "excitement" and action. so its ok to watch.

fact is this is a bull**** fight where manny's opponent has no chance to win. If you don't like watching fights you think are blowouts at least be consistent.

Comment

why is the fight watchable?

you manny fans really are something. if a floyd fight is a blowout on paper-you say its not competitive and garbage because you know floyd will win. so you don't wwatch. cool.

yet when manny is in a blowout on paper-it's ok that its not competitive or garbage because there will be "excitement" and action. so its ok to watch.

fact is this is a bull**** fight where manny's opponent has no chance to win. If you don't like watching fights you think are blowouts at least be consistent.
            listen, i said its a **** fight. i didnt say its a good fight. what i am saying is it will certainly be better to watch than a fcukin mayweather fight mainly because it will be an actual fight.

pacman just got chinned so we dont know what sort of pacman we will be seeing, so to say rios has no chance is daft. all it takes is 1 shot.

you floyd fans are really something, at least hes fighting welterweights? ortiz and guerrero had 3 fights between them at 47 before fighting floyd. hatton had 1 fight at 47 and lost to collazzo aswell so get off your high horse with floyd fights welterweights crap.

Comment

listen, i said its a **** fight. i didnt say its a good fight. what i am saying is it will certainly be better to watch than a fcukin mayweather fight mainly because it will be an actual fight.

pacman just got chinned so we dont know what sort of pacman we will be seeing, so to say rios has no chance is daft. all it takes is 1 shot.

you floyd fans are really something, at least hes fighting welterweights? ortiz and guerrero had 3 fights between them at 47 before fighting floyd. hatton had 1 fight at 47 and lost to collazzo aswell so get off your high horse with floyd fights welterweights crap.
              you have no idea whether it will be better or not. I didn't see you call it a **** fight.

Rios has no chance, whether manny got ko'd or not.

3 is more than 0 any way you cut it. Hatton may have lost. either way they had ww fights before fighting floyd. can't say same for Rios.

either way be consistent-if you don't like blowouts on paper don't like them for every fighter, not just one.

Comment

you have no idea whether it will be better or not. I didn't see you call it a **** fight.

Rios has no chance, whether manny got ko'd or not.

3 is more than 0 any way you cut it. Hatton may have lost. either way they had ww fights before fighting floyd. can't say same for Rios.

either way be consistent-if you don't like blowouts on paper don't like them for every fighter, not just one.
                ok whatever dunn, if you dont like it then dont reply. not in the mood for your BS today.

Comment

ok whatever dunn, if you dont like it then dont reply. not in the mood for your BS today.
                  you responded to me first, now this. you mean to say your not in the mood to get called out for being a ****ing inconsistent hypocrite.

Comment

you responded to me first, now this. you mean to say your not in the mood to get called out for being a ****ing inconsistent hypocrite.
                    no i didnt. you replied to my comment. im not in the mood, its been a bad day so just drop it and pester somebody else for now. ok.

Comment

Of course it is, but it's a more plausible cherry pick given the fact he's not fought in a year and is coming off of a devastating loss. Nowhere near as bad the the Mosley and Margarito matchups.

Comment

Working...
                      X