Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Arum told yopu this was a cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares if its a "cherry pick". Rios is a championship level fighter. Pac is coming off 2 loses 1 depending how you look at it. Hes still fighting a good fighter in rios ya he may of done it because rios is thought to be perfectly made for pac but who cares. In the end pac man has earned the right to fight who ever he feels like fighting. would you have been happier with alvarado that was the other option lets not forget and I do think rios is ther better fighter between those 2 even tho he lost the last one? im actually looking forward to this fight cherry pick or not. If Rios can make it competitive in anyway this fight is gonna be exciting and if not it will also be exciting
    Last edited by Cinci Champ; 11-14-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KickAzz View Post
      No one comes back from a KTFO loss. No one, not even RJJ

Lennox seemed fine after getting KTFO by Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        who cares if its a "cherry pick". Rios is a championship level fighter. Pac is coming off 2 loses 1 depending how you look at it. Hes still fighting a good fighter in rios ya he may of done it because rios is thought to be perfectly made for pac but who cares. In the end pac man has earned the right to fight who ever he feels like would you have been happier with alvarado? I wouldnt have i know that im actually looking forward to this fight
        That will open up some flood gates

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Really? Like what?

I haven't been following closely. I've seen Pacquaio on the pads and he looks fast and sharp but we know that doesn't really mean much.

I'll be watching most definitely. I always watch Pacquaio's fights even if I think it's a joke of a fight, haven't missed one of his since, I don't even know.

Definitely not going to miss this considering no one has a clue where he's at in his career, is he done? Or isn't he? I'm looking forward to it.

Luckily it's on Boxnation here too so we don't have to pay the usual extra £15.

i take a peek at his fansite from time to time and know a few old timers that are pretty credible...i'll say this; he's far from sharp

Comment

• The whole point of a comeback/tune up fight is to cherry pick your opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Or maybe their buying it because they're a fan of his?? U ever thought about that? What's with u people trying so hard to discredit this fight? Don't like it, cool, just move along. U made ur point about how u feel u ain't gotta go in every PAC thread to express your feelings over and over. Sure rios may be made to order for PAC but don't like like rios is pillow fisted or has a glass chin. This won't be easy for manny regardless of how u feel. Out of the opponents that was given to PAC rios was the best fit, this doesn't mean he's the easiest.
              As fans, you want to see a big win to make up for the ko loss. Cool. Stop trying to make this fight anything more than a comeback fight designed to make manny look good again.

If this was any other fighter you and others would have admitted this already.

As for discrediting it, I feel about it the same way I do the possible flyd v khan fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Lennox seemed fine after getting KTFO by Rahman
                Starling came back well in his very next fight I'm sure you'll remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i take a peek at his fansite from time to time and know a few old timers that are pretty credible...i'll say this; he's far from sharp
                  I got a c-note on Rios at +400 I figured it was worth the flier

Comment

• Originally posted by KickAzz View Post
                    No one comes back from a KTFO loss. No one, not even RJJ
                    Are you being serious or are you mocking manny fans?

I'll assume the latter because you really can't be serious that no fighter ever comes back from getting KTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Starling came back well in his very next fight I'm sure you'll remember.

Molinares was swinging for the fences with that overhand right

Comment

Working...
                      X