Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters seem to have personal hate towards some fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=junior gong;13906254]Shove your race card up your arse, for one and secondly, Floyd and Boner have by far and away the most racist and most numerous fans on this forum. They turn this place into an absolute sewer, much like the WBC tries to do with the sport.[/ what ??? Man the hate for Blacks on here is strong and real !!

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
      what ??? Man the hate for Blacks on here is strong and real !!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        /thread

It's just too easy to pull the race card and takes no effort. Probably why it's so popular. Don't they stop to think for a moment that maybe people dislike Broner/Floyd for being trashy ass people in general? Nah, it's 'muh raycissum' doe
        Who is they !!! The half black , the 1/4 blacks or the 100% black men & women !!! No such thing is the race card homie!!! It is truth and fact

Comment

Who is they !!! The half black , the 1/4 blacks or the 100% black men & women !!! No such thing is the race card homie!!! It is truth and fact

Comment

Comment

Silly as it sounds, I think it often has to do with e-cred.

People invest a lot in their online opinions -- being right validates them and being wrong upsets them because it makes them look bad. They hate on boxers who make them look bad, or who they fear may make them look bad.

They say 'this guy is terrible' and he wins a big fight and they take it personally because they catch a lot of heat for it. Or they pick out a guy at a certain point in his career and say 'he's a fraud' and they fear that he might actually prove to be better and that would hurt their online credibility.

Comment

I can't believe someone actually posted a comment about wanting to hang out with Mayweather/Broner/DG. What does this have to do with anything? Is this some kind of pathetic attempt to support these fighters? Basically all you're saying is you'd like to hang out with a rich celebrity. I'm sorry but Floyd would have no time for you unless your face is on every second magazine in the grocery store and you have a huge cash flow, ie: the little talentless turd, Justin Bieber. Mayweather has turned boxing into even more of a circus than it was when Tyson bit Holyfield's ear by being accompanied to the ring by the likes of Bieber, Lil Wayne and the other clowns who like to combine their celebrity into one big hyped money machine. Bieber is talentless yet is rich beyond all logic, Lil Wayne is talentless yet has much more money than the average crackhead on the street, Mayweather is BLANK and has more money than half the families in Africa. Fill in the blank yourself...
                Some of my favorite fighters happen to be black because I appreciate their power and skill in the ring. Some of the fighters I'm not a fan of also happen to be black. I also like a few Mexican and European fighters as well. This is actually the opposite of racism. I'm sure there are racists out there who dislike boxers like Money and Broner because of the color of their skin but I'm also willing to bet there are a lot of true boxing fans who aren't racists who also despise these fighters because of their fighting style, coupled with their attitude in interviews and their ducking of the top competition.

Comment

Working...
                X