No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Alexander was beaten twice and in better style by Matthysee and Kotelnik. Bradley fans do like to bury their heads in the sand and hide behind "official decisions" though even though it gets in the way of reality.

Peterson lost to Khan whilst being on PEDS lol. He also got KTFO by Matthysse.

Abregu is a bum. He has faced no one other than Bradley. Vasquez is a lightweight and who has he even fought?

Bradley fans hate perspective.
    Yeah I must say they do seem like an irrational lot. That Mathed bloke in particular seems to be very emotionally invested in his hero Bradley... It'll be a shame for him when he gets beaten comprehensively by a truly elite and naturally gifted fighter.

Comment

I'm a certified Bradley hater - but results don't lie

And yes - I was a rare one who had the Pac fight a draw - this notion that it was a blow-out is absurd.

Either way - Bradley is a jack-of-all trades guy. Not great at anything - but good at everything - and it's proving to be enough. He keeps winning. At one point - the hating has to be set aside and respect shown.

He's done enough in his last three fights that I want to see him in there in the following fights

Bradley - Thurman
      Bradley - Mayweather
      Bradley - Cotto
      Bradley - Swift Garcia
      Bradley - Kahn (still waiting)

and others. respect

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        I'm a certified Bradley hater - but results don't lie

And yes - I was a rare one who had the Pac fight a draw - this notion that it was a blow-out is absurd.

Either way - Bradley is a jack-of-all trades guy. Not great at anything - but good at everything - and it's proving to be enough. He keeps winning. At one point - the hating has to be set aside and respect shown.

He's done enough in his last three fights that I want to see him in there in the following fights

Bradley - Thurman
        Bradley - Mayweather
        Bradley - Cotto
        Bradley - Swift Garcia
        Bradley - Kahn (still waiting)

and others. respect
        Garcia whips him. Cotto is past it, Khan would have whipped him before Garcia nearly had him fly out of the ring, and Mayweather would toy with him.

By the way I agree that the Bradley Pac fight wasn't the whitewash people say it was, but it was a clear win for Pacquiao who landed 100 more punches, and landed the cleaner more damaging punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
          Garcia whips him. Cotto is past it, Khan would have whipped him before Garcia nearly had him fly out of the ring, and Mayweather would toy with him.

By the way I agree that the Bradley Pac fight wasn't the whitewash people say it was, but it was a clear win for Pacquiao who landed 100 more punches, and landed the cleaner more damaging punches.
          Bradley landed more flicking jabs though. SKILLZ

Comment

The only way for Bradley to earn respect is to fight Pacquiao again. The Pacquiao was so one sided in Manny's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              He shouldn't even be undefeated for one~

Now the men he actually beat 2 of them damn near took his head off, is that not a big flaw? Is he not small and not rangy? Do you not see the issues he will have when he doesn't fight smaller guys at 147?

He has beat some good guys, but he has flaws the good guys he beat didn't have the ability to close the deal even if they took advantage.

I don't he is as close to as good as you think he is, he is a very good fighter though I am not denying that.
              The highlighted,is your opinion..I don't agree but I'll respect it..

Now let's just deal with reality ok..Bradley is undefeated bottom line,he has been in with the best fighters in the world..Every fighter is flawed homie(every fighter),even the great Mayweather..So I don't see the point in trying to highlight Bradley's..

At the end of the day yes Bradley has flaws,but at the end of the day he's been winning..That's really all that matters,at the end of the day..

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post

True,compubox is very accurate as it's been proven time and time again..LMAO..

Comment

No blueprint = undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    I'm not trolling, it's just my opinion.

I agree with some of your points, I could be being a bit harsh on him. I agree that he's versatile and can fight in a number of different ways, that's what I meant when I said he's got a bit of everything, but he's not outstanding at any style, I stick by that.

Barring Marqeuz, none of those wins are overly impressive imo, Bradley is better than the lot of them, but that's no big deal as none of those guys are elite or even close to being elite.

And no racism was intended when I said 'slick', not sure what that's all about?
                    Hold on, what happened to not even being rated in the ten best at 140/147?

If he's better than the lot of them, which are all the champions and top contenders at 140/147, bar Floyd, that means you're saying he's the 2nd best at 140/147.

That's a fair bit different than your previous crap of not even being in the top ten mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post

Garcia whoops Bradley? Are you serious? I would love to see that fight made because Tim would eat him for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X