No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I think Bradley is an elite guy but there are big flaws in his game, he a decent boxer but he gets very wide and sloppy which tight punchers can take advantage of. He is also a decent inside fighter but he is not that good which is where Provodnikov killed him and while Bradley has boxing skills he is a stocky short guy so against bigger guys that can really box on the outside I think Bradley has real problems and he lacks the pop to pull a fight out of fire in that situation.

I guess it depends on your definition of elite he was one of the top guys in his class, I could see why people would say he is not elite because I do think he is at about the end of his rope. He is still a really good fighter all around though
    If so,this is an amazing feat..I mean the dude is undefeated and has been in the ring with some of the best fighters in the world..Credit to Bradley yaming..

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
      He gets gifts and beats ok fighters.

Robbed Pacquiao only morons think he won that, Marquez is overrated above 140, doesn't belong there and only fought there because he had Pac's number, he's a good B fighter that is it.

Plus he was out on his feet against Ruslan, very lucky that fight didn't get stopped.
      So, even though Ruslan admits Bradley deserved to win, you know better than he himself does? It was odd that it was Roach in Ruslan's corner who was talking about stopping the fight in between rounds as his face was getting beaten to a pulp by a feather-fisted guy.

What "OK" fighters does Bradley sc**** by against? To this day, he is the only one to beat Alexander, the only one to beat Abregu, the only one to clearly outbox Miguel Vazquez and the only one to outbox Peterson. Now that Bradley outboxed JMM, we get to call JMM "overrated" at 140 and above? I didn't hear one single person on this forum calling him overrated the day after his KO of Pac, it was all about the roids at that time and how much of a beast he was....looking 25 at 39.

"overrated" is an adjective that describes the bloke in your avatar.

Comment

bradley is elite, he just ain't exciting to watch

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          So, even though Ruslan admits Bradley deserved to win, you know better than he himself does? It was odd that it was Roach in Ruslan's corner who was talking about stopping the fight in between rounds as his face was getting beaten to a pulp by a feather-fisted guy.

What "OK" fighters does Bradley sc**** by against? To this day, he is the only one to beat Alexander, the only one to beat Abregu, the only one to clearly outbox Miguel Vazquez and the only one to outbox Peterson. Now that Bradley outboxed JMM, we get to call JMM "overrated" at 140 and above? I didn't hear one single person on this forum calling him overrated the day after his KO of Pac, it was all about the roids at that time and how much of a beast he was....looking 25 at 39.

damn, you just laid the smackdown hard,,, great post and green k to you,,, that was a fantastic post

Comment

Woooow Peterson!! Alexander the great?! which by the way was a technical decision although he was up on the scorecards (ok he won but Devon isn't anything special), Abregwho??

And yeah he did beat Ruslan but that wasn't my point you pillock, I was stating that he was lucky the ref didn't stop that fight.

And the bloke in my avatar would whoop Bradley.

Comment

Tim won't be an ATG or someone who is considered a "dangerous fighter"!
              However this young man comes to fight and win, yes he got abit of a gift with Pacman and he did struggle alot with Lil' Rocky but as far as the Marquez bout he won that fight and theres no doubts in my mind at all.
              As far as him not punching hard he caught Juan a few times and shock him up pretty good!
              In todays landscape he is an "elite fighter" and he gets an A+ for effort and some of the so-called p4p guys do NOT give everything they have when they fight. Tim is one tuff guy and has the heart of a lion. Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                If so,this is an amazing feat..I mean the dude is undefeated and has been in the ring with some of the best fighters in the world..Credit to Bradley yaming..
                He shouldn't even be undefeated for one~

Now the men he actually beat 2 of them damn near took his head off, is that not a big flaw? Is he not small and not rangy? Do you not see the issues he will have when he doesn't fight smaller guys at 147?

He has beat some good guys, but he has flaws the good guys he beat didn't have the ability to close the deal even if they took advantage.

I don't he is as close to as good as you think he is, he is a very good fighter though I am not denying that.

Comment

Alexander was beaten twice and in better style by Matthysee and Kotelnik. Bradley fans do like to bury their heads in the sand and hide behind "official decisions" though even though it gets in the way of reality.

Peterson lost to Khan whilst being on PEDS lol. He also got KTFO by Matthysse.

Abregu is a bum. He has faced no one other than Bradley. Vasquez is a lightweight and who has he even fought?

Bradley fans hate perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    He shouldn't even be undefeated for one~

Now the men he actually beat 2 of them damn near took his head off, is that not a big flaw? Is he not small and not rangy? Do you not see the issues he will have when he doesn't fight smaller guys at 147?

He has beat some good guys, but he has flaws the good guys he beat didn't have the ability to close the deal even if they took advantage.

I don't he is as close to as good as you think he is, he is a very good fighter though I am not denying that.
                    I been telling these fools. I don't even dislike Bradley I actually like him. But he's not elite at all and never will be.

He doesn't have the natural talent to be elite, but he makes the most of what he has and I can only admire that.

Comment

iq dropping thread right here, folks.

this guy gets a close points win over pac, makes jmm, a living legned, look lost and this guy makes this thread.

red k.

Comment

Working...
                      X