No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Garcia whoops Bradley? Are you serious? I would love to see that fight made because Tim would eat him for dinner.
    No you wouldn't, because Bradley will lose. I'd prefer to see Ortiz put a whipping on Bradley to be honest. And wtf is that Rome by KO trying to prove in the first gif of his sig? LOL Bradley looks like he's getting the dog piss beaten out of him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      The highlighted,is your opinion..I don't agree but I'll respect it..

Now let's just deal with reality ok..Bradley is undefeated bottom line,he has been in with the best fighters in the world..Every fighter is flawed homie(every fighter),even the great Mayweather..So I don't see the point in trying to highlight Bradley's..

At the end of the day yes Bradley has flaws,but at the end of the day he's been winning..That's really all that matters,at the end of the day..
      No. He's not. Don't bring up that reality/official crap. The reality is he had the brakes beaten off him and was easily, dominantly beaten, but corrupt officiating gave him a W on paper that had nothing whatsoever to do with reality.

Boxing is the only sport in the world in which Bradley could have won that night. In basketball terms it was a brutal 20 point loss. Sprinting he was a second behind the winner. Football it was a 5-0 thrashing. In boxing though, corruption allows him to get a BS win, when in fact he lost really badly. That night boxing was more of a soap opera than a sport.

Let's not start going along with corruption and chaining what actually happened, because the simple, clear fact is that he lost the fight and was defeated clearly and dominantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        No. He's not. Don't bring up that reality/official crap. The reality is he had the brakes beaten off him and was easily, dominantly beaten, but corrupt officiating gave him a W on paper that had nothing whatsoever to do with reality.

Boxing is the only sport in the world in which Bradley could have won that night. In basketball terms it was a brutal 20 point loss. Sprinting he was a second behind the winner. Football it was a 5-0 thrashing. In boxing though, corruption allows him to get a BS win, when in fact he lost really badly. That night boxing was more of a soap opera than a sport.

Let's not start going along with corruption and chaining what actually happened, because the simple, clear fact is that he lost the fight and was defeated clearly and dominantly.
        So the dean of judges was payed off and now gave Bradley the W..Ok,sure..

so dominate that all three judges saw a close fight..Sure..

Oh btw read the whole post..Instead of getting ya panties all moist about Pac losing a close fight..
        Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-04-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Will goes a long way on this planet. Bradley is not special but his determination is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            So the dean of judges was payed off and now gave Bradley the W..Ok,sure..

so dominate that all three judges saw a close fight..Sure..

Oh btw read the whole post..Instead of getting ya panties all moist about Pac losing a close fight..
            Come on mate, don't get daft on me. Boxing is only subjective to a point. That fight was not subjective. One guy won, the other lost. It's that simple.

We all know a close fight when we see it. We all know a robbery too. That fight was only one of those.

Never heard that last line in reference to me before.

Anyway, my point had nothing to do with the rest of your post. It was the highlighted line....hence me highlighting that part and not the rest of your post. Difficult concept I know.

Whatever else you said, Bradley, in the reality of boxing as a sport outside all the political BS, is not undefeated. He clearly lost a fight. Unless you need to go by three peoples view over your own. But then, if you can't make up your own mind, why not use the 3 vs 53 unofficial scorers? Make that 5 vs 53 if you want to include the judges too. Or if you need further clarification check out the 250 or so score cards collected with only 6, from memory, having the fight a draw or a Bradley win, and that also includes the above 5 in those.

That's all mate. No ones getting their panties moist here. I think. If you can't think for yourself, fine, but don't just go blindly with BS decisions. What's next, Casamayor in reality actually beat Santa Cruz?
            Last edited by BennyST; 11-04-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Come on mate, don't get daft on me. Boxing is only subjective to a point. That fight was not subjective. One guy won, the other lost. It's that simple.

We all know a close fight when we see it. We all know a robbery too. That fight was only one of those.

Never heard that last line in reference to me before.

Anyway, my point had nothing to do with the rest of your post. It was the highlighted line....hence me highlighting that part and not the rest of your post. Difficult concept I know.

Whatever else you said, Bradley, in the reality of boxing as a sport outside all the political BS, is not undefeated. He clearly lost a fight. Unless you need to go by three peoples view over your own. But then, if you can't make up your own mind, why not use the 3 vs 53 unofficial scorers? Make that 5 vs 53 if you want to include the judges too. Or if you need further clarification check out the 250 or so score cards collected with only 6, from memory, having the fight a draw or a Bradley win, and that also includes the above 5 in those.

That's all mate. No ones getting their panties moist here. I think. If you can't think for yourself, fine, but don't just go blindly with BS decisions. What's next, Casamayor in reality actually beat Santa Cruz?
              I wouldn't bother trying to reason with him. His head is never coming out of Bradley's arse for nothing. He's too far gone. We've lost him. There is no hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                Yeah I must say they do seem like an irrational lot. That Mathed bloke in particular seems to be very emotionally invested in his hero Bradley... It'll be a shame for him when he gets beaten comprehensively by a truly elite and naturally gifted fighter.
                LOL, right....I thought he already lost to Pac and Ruslan? You see, refuting my genius is a mere exercise in futility, even when Tim "loses" he still gets the decision. You should just read the writing on the wall and go with the flow, it's much easier than trying to swim upstream.

Comment

• 31 have tried, 31 have failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    He keeps winning. At one point - the hating has to be set aside and respect shown.
                    True. The fact is that he boxed well enough to impress the judges and he did what he had to do. Pacquiao, Provodnikov and Marquez tried their best, but they failed to knock him out. They failed. Bradley is a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                      No you wouldn't, because Bradley will lose. I'd prefer to see Ortiz put a whipping on Bradley to be honest. And wtf is that Rome by KO trying to prove in the first gif of his sig? LOL Bradley looks like he's getting the dog piss beaten out of him!
                      You are trying to be that guy, you know the guy who has the alt of the week or whatever but I sense you are playing yourself out at too fast of a pace mate. I think your posts are decently witted and I'd hate to see you lose what tiny bit of momentum you having going right now.

Keep em coming but I have to say, I've seen better trolling. You'd be better off not having a guy that quit in his last pro fight (second time in his career I might add) and who is more remembered for his stint on Dancing with the Stars than anything he ever did in a boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X