No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You are trying to be that guy, you know the guy who has the alt of the week or whatever but I sense you are playing yourself out at too fast of a pace mate. I think your posts are decently witted and I'd hate to see you lose what tiny bit of momentum you having going right now.

Keep em coming but I have to say, I've seen better trolling. You'd be better off not having a guy that quit in his last pro fight (second time in his career I might add) and who is more remembered for his stint on Dancing with the Stars than anything he ever did in a boxing ring.
    Quit hating hater. Bradley is too ugly to get on dancing with the stars, he would reduce the ratings and lose the television companies money.

Ortiz is more naturally gifted than Bradley why don't you see this? Naturally gifted = Things you are born with = Speed, POWER, strength, etc.... Bradley is a blown up jr welterweight, he cannot punch, Ortiz will walk him down and beat him easy work holmes.

What I say is the truth, Ortiz would Berto Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
      Quit hating hater. Bradley is too ugly to get on dancing with the stars, he would reduce the ratings and lose the television companies money.

Ortiz is more naturally gifted than Bradley why don't you see this? Naturally gifted = Things you are born with = Speed, POWER, strength, etc.... Bradley is a blown up jr welterweight, he cannot punch, Ortiz will walk him down and beat him easy work holmes.

Calm down mate! Your **** erotic tendencies are starting to show. I'll tell you one thing bradley ain't a quitter so you could throw everything out there that you want but that don't make it truth. There's only two truths to your argument.
      1. Ortiz is a known quitter.
      2. All bradley does is win.
      Figure it out you big bloke.......

STORMTROOPERS........mount up!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        Calm down mate! Your **** erotic tendencies are starting to show. I'll tell you one thing bradley ain't a quitter so you could throw everything out there that you want but that don't make it truth. There's only two truths to your argument.
        1. Ortiz is a known quitter.
        2. All bradley does is win.
        Figure it out you big bloke.......

STORMTROOPERS........mount up!
        Whatever you say chump, Ortiz will destroy Bradley and you know that s*** is true, Bradley is damaged goods, he's already shortened his career after the pasting he received from Provodnikov. Ortiz will 'Berto' his ass, matter of fact he's coming back to 'Berto' all these hypejobs one by one.

Comment

• Some of the posters here are on that ish lol. Timmeh could miraculously ko GGG and he'd still get no props.

Comment

Whatever you say chump, Ortiz will destroy Bradley and you know that s*** is true, Bradley is damaged goods, he's already shortened his career after the pasting he received from Provodnikov. Ortiz will 'Berto' his ass, matter of fact he's coming back to 'Berto' all these hypejobs one by one.
            Naw man i don't think it's true... Maybe Ortiz should have earn a shot at bradley let him fight providnokov first. I'm sure he'll light some candles for him! Provo by brutal ko round 1

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
                He needed a way out and he found it, Ortiz was on his way to winning the fight.

Comment

• Damn i came to comment about bradley, and see "Calm down mate" still whining about Ortiz....But Bradley heart and toughness is Elite. Its just gonna take time for people to let that pacqauio fight go

Comment

Comment

• Tim is elite as is Pacman and JMM, but Ward and Floyd are in the absolute upper echelon of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X