No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ that gif

Seems like the Bradleyfarts are a bunch of fruitcakes. All I speak is the truth, Bradley stands no chance against Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      I see people including him in their top P4P lists, what I don't understand is, why? He's not even one of the top 10 at 140/147 let alone top 10 P4P.

He's a solid fighter with a bit of everything, but he's not outstanding in any area. He's got heart and determination as well as good athleticism, but he hasn't got any specific boxing qualities that stand out. He's not a 'slick' boxer contrary to popular belief, he mixes it up and shows a bit of everything like I said, but the likes of Ward, Mayweather, Lara, Rigo are 'slick' and naturally gifted 'boxers', they're streets ahead of a pretender like Bradley.
      Bradley's won over Marquez is greater than Mayweather's win over Canelo... Nuff said.
      Bradley will beat Mayweather if they fight. Mayweather is not getting beat with power Mosley, Cotto, Ortiz, and Canelo proved that... So cut the Bradley don't have power bs... Mayweather will lose via skills only and Bradley has the skills to beat Mayweather

Comment

• Pac vs Bradley

Ok, I just don't understand how people say the Pac-Bradley fight was a whitewash. Even if you gave all the rounds to Manny it still was close. I thought Pac won by a wide margin until I watched the fight again. I was stuck on rounds 4 and 6 for the whole fight. Then I watched it again and I see how they could've gave it to Bradley.

Round 1-Did Pac dominate? Absolutely not.
        Round 2-Did Pac dominate? Absolutely not/
        Round 3-Did Pac dominate? It appeared that way live, but Bradley twisted his ankle.
        Round 4-Pac dominated
        Round 5-Did Pac dominate?
        Round 6-Pac dominated
        Rounds 7-12 Pac didn't dominate...(Pac didn't win rounds 10-12 at all)

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Come on mate, don't get daft on me. Boxing is only subjective to a point. That fight was not subjective. One guy won, the other lost. It's that simple.

We all know a close fight when we see it. We all know a robbery too. That fight was only one of those.

Never heard that last line in reference to me before.

Anyway, my point had nothing to do with the rest of your post. It was the highlighted line....hence me highlighting that part and not the rest of your post. Difficult concept I know.

Whatever else you said, Bradley, in the reality of boxing as a sport outside all the political BS, is not undefeated. He clearly lost a fight. Unless you need to go by three peoples view over your own. But then, if you can't make up your own mind, why not use the 3 vs 53 unofficial scorers? Make that 5 vs 53 if you want to include the judges too. Or if you need further clarification check out the 250 or so score cards collected with only 6, from memory, having the fight a draw or a Bradley win, and that also includes the above 5 in those.

That's all mate. No ones getting their panties moist here. I think. If you can't think for yourself, fine, but don't just go blindly with BS decisions. What's next, Casamayor in reality actually beat Santa Cruz?
          Boxing is always subjective,end of story..You can't change rules to fit your agenda..

Like I said are you saying the dean of judges was paid off to give the fight to Bradley??Seems very unlikely..Bradley fought to a close fight with Pac,that's what I saw..It's also what a few others saw..Close minded fools believe that there is only one way to see this fight..Which is a one-sided win for Pac..Which is funny within it self..

Comment

• Lol at you guys even responding to keep it objective. Dude has a new fav fighter every week. Tim is too mentally strong for Ortiz. Ortiz woulda quit vs PAC and ruslan. Prob woulda offed himself if he got death threats like tim

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
              Ok, I just don't understand how people say the Pac-Bradley fight was a whitewash. Even if you gave all the rounds to Manny it still was close. I thought Pac won by a wide margin until I watched the fight again. I was stuck on rounds 4 and 6 for the whole fight. Then I watched it again and I see how they could've gave it to Bradley.

Round 1-Did Pac dominate? Absolutely not.
              Round 2-Did Pac dominate? Absolutely not/
              Round 3-Did Pac dominate? It appeared that way live, but Bradley twisted his ankle.
              Round 4-Pac dominated
              Round 5-Did Pac dominate?
              Round 6-Pac dominated
              Rounds 7-12 Pac didn't dominate...(Pac didn't win rounds 10-12 at all)
              This,Pac dominate is the most stupidest thing I've heard..I did not think Pac dominated live,and I damn sure did not think he dominated when watching it back..

This is what domination looks like..

Comment

• Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                Whatever you say chump, Ortiz will destroy Bradley and you know that s*** is true, Bradley is damaged goods, he's already shortened his career after the pasting he received from Provodnikov. Ortiz will 'Berto' his ass, matter of fact he's coming back to 'Berto' all these hypejobs one by one.
                GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                  I see people including him in their top P4P lists, what I don't understand is, why? He's not even one of the top 10 at 140/147 let alone top 10 P4P.

He's a solid fighter with a bit of everything, but he's not outstanding in any area. He's got heart and determination as well as good athleticism, but he hasn't got any specific boxing qualities that stand out. He's not a 'slick' boxer contrary to popular belief, he mixes it up and shows a bit of everything like I said, but the likes of Ward, Mayweather, Lara, Rigo are 'slick' and naturally gifted 'boxers', they're streets ahead of a pretender like Bradley.

Comment

• The way some people are acting on here, you'd think I've insulted their family or something. I've backed up everything I've said, if you disagree with it, fine. No need to try and be patronising without actually backing your points up though, if you've got nothing sensible/reasonable to say, stay in the playground.

Like I said, I'm not judging him based on resume alone, I'm going by talent and what I've seen of him in general. He hasn't got any overly impressive wins on his resume other than Marqeuz anyway, so people need to stop acting like he's beaten all the top guns at 140/147.

I understand a lot of good fights against the best can't be made cos of network/promotion rivalries though.
                    Last edited by John Locke; 11-05-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• To the original TS. If you feel Bradley isn't elite then you should re-evaluate your opinion on him.

I've been a Bradley fan since the witter fight.
                      He has no power but is very entertaining IMO. He tries, he's got the will to win.

He's small but he trains hard and can actually box.
                      Rewatch the Peterson fight, he schooled the **** outta him.
                      Peterson then went on to beat Khan.

I get it, people are still sour from the pacman fight which he in my opinion, lost clearly.

What more do you want from a man who puts everything he's got in the ring.
                      Eff the haters

Comment

Working...
                      X