Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Going To Kick Adrien Broner's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    That doesn't even make any damn sense.
    lmfao...but AB will make easy work of maidana (if hes not fuking around in camp) he also needs to throw more, he had plenty of chances to get paulie but he wasnt throwing

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
      I would love to see Maidana smash Broner to bits. Not convinced it will happen though.
      I really hope he comes ready cause I really need him to smash AB. I cant stand that dude. he is nothing special. Pauly tapped that @ss just had no power

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
        I agree Maidana wont be making no sense in any language Spanish, English, Portuguese or whatever that Chinese looking motherfucker speaks after Broner gets in that ass! NO ****
        "Mause" burg... You'll have a mouse on the face of your reputation on dec 14 for saying such ridiculous ish...

And when Chino done, Broner will be speakin like he went to college,

Mothafukka gonn be sayin "furthermore"

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          lmfao...but AB will make easy work of maidana (if hes not fuking around in camp) he also needs to throw more, he had plenty of chances to get paulie but he wasnt throwing
          I don't recall Broner ever having had a high work rate. I've heard the gameplan of Maidana's camp and it seems sound, however I think the gameplan in the broner camp right now is... Get in shape. Then on fight night they just gonna "wing it".

That has worked with smaller and weaker opponents but against Maidana he will need a real gameplan. Broner isn't as good at making adjustments as he thinks.

Comment

What?

Some of the most idiotic comments I've seen. There is still class in boxing, apparently it doesn't extend to most of the fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Concord76 View Post
              Some of the most idiotic comments I've seen. There is still class in boxing, apparently it doesn't extend to most of the fan base.
              Apparently not, all these virgins not giving Broner the respect he deserves but they will once Broner ice Maidana and alter his life forever.

Comment

I hope you do kick Broner's ass Maidana. But I don't see it happening. As much as I don't like it Broner is either going to win by decision or KO. I hope Maidana proves me wrong though.

Comment

Apparently not, all these virgins not giving Broner the respect he deserves but they will once Broner ice Maidana and alter his life forever.
                  When Broner is calling people "ni66a" in your sig, is that a term of endearment? Or is it said in a condescending tone?

Comment

People HOPE Maidana wins. I KNOW Adrien will starch him. Chino will make AB look like a P4P level fighter.

Comment

Virgins? Wow. You just told on yaself. Just because I don't approve of Broner flaunting what its easy to acquire, I'm the inexperienced one eh? Really its mindless aholes like you that are so in awe of his exploits that are probably the ones who really haven't dusted off some vag.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      People HOPE Maidana wins. I KNOW Adrien will starch him. Chino will make AB look like a P4P level fighter.
                      How do you know this? I understand the concept of skills pay the bills, but what if the guy with the skills squanders his potential partying and underestimates a guy that really shouldn't be fucked around with? This fight is very much so up in the air. To me it favors Maidana at this point. Broner is cclearly a screw up to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X