Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Going To Kick Adrien Broner's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budfr View Post
    War chino!! Latinos are on your side, in the US and in Latinamerica. Tú eres más macho he is a maricon.
    yeah they was on canelo's side to and it didnt help

Comment

we dont believe you you need more people

Comment

I really hope he does. War Maidana!

Comment

Too bad he's getting his ***** wrecked come dec 14. Y'all can root against AB all you guys want but it's not gonna mean ***** when he's getting tagged the fucck up. AB by stoppage. Plus he doesn't have to worry about any sort of movement, oh my! It'll be a lovely night.
          Last edited by Kingjames6Flee; 11-01-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

For a minute lets stop pretending Maidana is a world beater. This fight will slowly move Broner into the division. He wins we will probably see a Broner Floyd fight in May, no lie

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              For a minute lets stop pretending Maidana is a world beater. This fight will slowly move Broner into the division. He wins we will probably see a Broner Floyd fight in May, no lie
              yo i f@cks wit AB heavy hammer but money toys wit the dude, AB dont want that work

Comment

old morales almost kicked his a55. punk a55 by stoppage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Little roly poly fat boy AB needs his azzzzzz KICKED !!!!!

I can't wait to see Maidana nail his fat AZZZZZ and laugh my head off !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
                    yo i f@cks wit AB heavy hammer but money toys wit the dude, AB dont want that work
                    I just think the fight will happen. Money destroys him, but the fight will happen.

Comment

HA ! I can hear the excuses NOW,

AB : Well I got my AZZZZZZ KICKED , and you know this is boxing, besides that I was FAT and had to get all that weight off !!!!!!

AB: Its my daddys fault , he's like a basket ball and I got his genes

Comment

Working...
                      X