Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Going To Kick Adrien Broner's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
    This is gonna be a good scrap. I see Broner beating Maidana a la Devon Alexander style. Yea I know two totally different fighters, but Maidana will get tagged alot and fustrated.
    Alexander has faster hands and good foot-work.Broner is flat-footed.

Comment

We see how close the Paulie fight was, a weak puncher. Paulie connected alot, as does every fighter who is in the ring with Bonehead. I think 'fans' take the bait on the hype from the loudmouthed low classed bum, makes them not think so clearly. Maidana will connect too, problem for 'the problem' will be Maidana's power. I know I keep going on about this, but it really makes no sense to see Bonehead walking all over Maidana. That won't happen.

Comment

Broner will out class this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          Too bad he's getting his ***** wrecked come dec 14. Y'all can root against AB all you guys want but it's not gonna mean ***** when he's getting tagged the fucck up. AB by stoppage. Plus he doesn't have to worry about any sort of movement, oh my! It'll be a lovely night.
          Neither does Maidana which suits him better, Broner is if anything less mobile as his feet are stuck in cement when he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            night night adrianna
            LOL, he'd be the ugliest hoe alive.

Comment

I despise Broner, but Maidana won't beat him. He sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                It would be cool but Chino doesn't have the goods for the next level. He has been beaten against every top opponent and Josesito had him on queer street.

Broner by KO. And I greatly dislike that douche
                You just spoke the cold, hard truth. Although, with luck Broner might get some of the punk knocked out of him.

Comment

Maidana needs to pressure the smaller fighter if he wants to win. If he tries to box him, he loses.

Comment

"king kong aint got **** on broner"...in "ugly ass department"...lol

Comment

I like both of these fighters so I'm not picking sides but I will say I think a lot of people on here are underestimating Chino. This is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X