Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Going To Kick Adrien Broner's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Going To Kick Adrien Broner's Ass!

Top contender Marcos Maidana is looking to punish WBA welterweight champion Andrien Broner for all of his trash talk in the recent weeks. Broner (27-0, 22 KO’s) will defend his title against Maidana (34-3, 31 KO’s) on December 14th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Broner-Maidana will headline a Showtime televised quadrupleheader. Maidana is now trained by veteran coach Robert Garcia of Oxnard, California. The Argentine puncher plans to have the perfect game place to take away Broner's title and his undefeated record.

“This is a fight I wanted. I wanted to fight the best, the champion. And Adrien Broner is the champion so I am going to come prepared. I am very enthused. This is for the championship of the world. I am going to win. I am focused and will be 1000% ready," Maidana said. [Click Here To Read More]

night night adrianna

Comment

War Chino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Adrien "REPLICA" Broner by UD.

Comment

I hope you will, but you won't.

Comment

I would love to see Maidana smash Broner to bits. Not convinced it will happen though.

Comment

War chino!! Latinos are on your side, in the US and in Latinamerica. Tú eres más macho he is a maricon.

Comment

thattaboy Chino

War Maidana.

Comment

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2jQK8bkNm

“This is a fight I wanted. I wanted to fight the best, the champion. And Adrien Broner is the champion so I am going to come prepared. I am very enthused. This is for the championship of the world. I am going to win. I am focused and will be 1000% ready," Maidana said.

"The key is to throw a lot of punches. Pressure him. Kick his ass. And that’s what I am going to do. I have not changed my style because this is who I am and that is how I fight. But Robert has sharpened my skills. He’s given me more composure in the ring and helped me to pick my shots and be even more aggressive than before.”

Nice

Comment

R.I.P Broner.

1989-2013.

You contributed to this world, had lots of kids, put some strippers through college and dabbled in home made adult entertainment.

You will be truely missed

Comment

Working...
                    X