Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for old-school Pacquaio fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew he was gonna be one of those fan favorite, go all out to win type of fighters, but never thought he'd destroy WW fighters the way he has.

Started from the bottom. True underdog story.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Knew he was gonna be one of those fan favorite, go all out to win type of fighters, but never thought he'd destroy WW fighters the way he has.

Started from the bottom. True underdog story.
      Peds aka special shakes will do that

Comment

Now where are pacboy and all the other fan boys to show they are merely fans boys who jumped on the wagon late in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          Peds aka special shakes will do that
          Same with Floyd. You see the way he trains non stop without breaks? PEDs rule!!!

Comment

He actually lost me as a fan the moment he ducked Mayweather using the afraid of needles excuse. I couldn't believe a fighter would actually avoid the biggest fight of the century over not wanting to be tested. It's obvious, even more so now that his ok with testing, Manny used the testing makes me weak excuse to duck Floyd. If Manny had man up and took the test and fought Floyd, win or lose I would have still been a fan, a bigger Manny fan then A Floyd fan even thought am not really a Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              He actually lost me as a fan the moment he ducked Mayweather using the afraid of needles excuse. I couldn't believe a fighter would actually avoid the biggest fight of the century over not wanting to be tested. It's obvious, even more so now that his ok with testing, Manny used the testing makes me weak excuse to duck Floyd. If Manny had man up and took the test and fought Floyd, win or lose I would have still been a fan, a bigger Manny fan then A Floyd fan even thought am not really a Floyd fan.
              You can always tell who's a teenage kid with posts like this.

1) "Take the test" was a power move. Neither guy wanted to budge, because they're both huge stars.

2). When PAC got fed up, and realized Floyd's a coward, he called his bluff, and then the ultimate roadblock, and duck move of all time. No 50/50.

Face it little fella. Your boy will always be remembered as a duck artist.

Comment

never in a million years would i think he would develop into a ppv fighter.
                a main support bout on a ppv but not a main event fighter. kudos....

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  I disagree about Pacquiao ducking Floyd. Pacquiao suffered the knockout of the century and still wanted an immediate rematch against the same guy whose had his number since 2004.

Guys with that kind of attitude simply aren't the ducking type.

You may dislike Pacman for any reason you like, but a ducker he is not.

Comment

When I first saw him I would have never guessed it. But as I saw him rising he always improved every fight by quite a margin. When he had the second fight with Marquez I though he improved so much he was gonna run him over. Even after that fight he kept improving and kept impressing me. So no I didnt think so before but i'm not surprised, the guy has an amazing style with the gifted abilities to support it. He truly has been amazing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I guess 45 year old virgin cheerleaders count as old-school fans...??
                      Damn are you really 45?

Comment

Working...
                      X