Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Fine With Random Testing, It's Good For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to scared of needles?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Pac agreed to the tests in 2011 so this has nothing to do with his last fight.
      He didn't agree to it on paper. A contract when it mattered. What he said through the media years after the fact means nothing.

Comment

the corruption in boxing is so blatant that it's almost comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          This thread is about pac. If you were being objective you would answer the question instead of trying to pass the buck.
          I did. Pac agreed long ago and went proactive for his next fight. Want more information, call top rank. Or look for interviews with Pac. Could be pressure that made him. He is still doing what not every champ is doing.
          Last edited by richardt; 10-24-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            He didn't agree to it on paper. A contract when it mattered. What he said through the media years after the fact means nothing.
            You don't get it. There has to be a negotiation for papers to be signed. Why do you think Floyd called Pac on the phone and discussed a commission split???????

Comment

I said it once and I'll say it again, if Floyd Mayweather was the one who objected towards the testing, these very same people would be accusing Floyd of ducking the fight and roiding. But because it was the beloved Pacquiao who balked at testing, he was right to do so. And because he agree'd to testing a whole year or so later, that excuses him from being faulted for refusing the tests initially. This is the pac-tard/mayweather hater logic.

Comment

Well lets see here... The money is starting to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I did. Pac agreed long ago and went proactive for his next fight. Want more information, call top rank. Or look for interviews with Pac. Could be pressure that made him. He is still doing what not ever champ is doing.
                  So he agreed 4 years ago yet didnt take the tests until now? All champs should be doing it, the face of boxing should definitely have been doing it yet he waited for years. Feel free to give him the pat on the back that you never gave Mayweather even though hes been taking the test for the last few years.

Comment

Comment

Well... Floyd still has that 90% purse to keep avoiding Pac... no wait... He is fighting Pac now that he is declining & got KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X