Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez May Have Won if Held in The East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAhaha yeah right he would have lost by a wider margin with no card for Marquez.

Comment

haha what the f@ck is arum talking about. the west coast was marquez best chance to win , this is where all the mexican support is at. i think the east coast would have had wider scores. don;t matter anyway he lost and would lose a rematch too.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        JMM got popped up by plenty of counter right hands, uppercuts, and left hooks in addition to all those jabs. Marquez got outpunched and outboxed.
        yeah i dont know why everyone is saying he just threw jabs. he was throwing rights alot of left hooks thats why marquez ***** was lookingbusted and upper cuts! cats just hating

Comment

Bradley deserves all the mistreatment that Arum gives him. He left Shaw for Arum knowing what he was getting into. This is the result.

Comment

where Manny's spot in your list? just curious tho

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Conan View Post
              where Manny's spot in your list? just curious tho
              Me? I'm not much of a Pac fan at all, though I have the utmost respect for him. But no, he could never be listed among my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
                haha what the f@ck is arum talking about. the west coast was marquez best chance to win , this is where all the mexican support is at. i think the east coast would have had wider scores. don;t matter anyway he lost and would lose a rematch too.
                ummm, no, genius. Yes, Mexicans have a strong support in the West but the judges in Vegas are nit Mexican and prefer running , hugging and breakdancing clowns like Mayweather, Bradley, and Broner. Bradley ran all night.

Comment

Working...
                X