Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez May Have Won if Held in The East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope casual fans are not gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Dear Arum, Nacho and Whine Manuel,

all 3 of you just need to STFU already

sincerely,

everyone
      Well said.

Trio of b*tches right now.

Comment

i never thought that marquez would stoop this lower of cry. this crap reminds me of the time he lost to chris john. he cried a river to the media for a year. as a mexican. it was sickening. now here we go again. we praised him for sending pacquiao to the moon.now i'm sick of marquez and nacho.ive always hated arum.

Comment

Marquez: I can't believe these Mayweather and Bradley fans, they were jumping for joys when Bradley was given the decision against Pacquiao. Bradley didnt even do half as good against Pacquiao as what I did against him. Now their yelling that I'm a crybaby, well FUK them SB!t(hes.

Comment

What kills me about the "viral" reactions to bouts & the like on this board is few people actually come w/ legitimate arguments. U got guys saying things that di NOT happen in the fight...other guys who haven't even watched the dam thing commenting. But anyhow...

It's amazing to me how wen watching the fight the HBO staff suddenly wanted to put a premium on volume over damage or harder shots. If u watch the fight tim bradleyy did not blow jm out w/ volume or activity. he didn't throw 1000 punches in tha fight. In fact, he did more moving than throwing himself. Then u have those who say he kept a jab in maquez's face all night...not true again. He used the jab...up top & to the body. But not at an outstanding rate. JMM utilised his jab as well.

I love JMM as a fighter. My top 3 active. However...I did have him losing. But to act as tho the majority of the rounds weren't close is absurd. & if they r all close & diff to score why would one suppose they'd all go to one fighter or the other. ..

We just saw JCC on the top end of a bull**** decision just like a week ago where he was THOROUGHLY outworked & out hustled & outfought. Then we have TB vs MAnny & that poor decision...Then we have the plethora of ways jmm has continually lost decisions....too aggressive. knocked down...not agressive enough....waited...Had the cleaner harder punches. But not enough activity....U couple that w/ the frustration of being iced out by all the big names early in his career bc he was too good. Plus the Chris John decision & the Norwood decision. Of course dude is fu*king bitter. He's like wtf????!!! I been busting my azz all my life & everybody is on the up side of these decisions but me. It's not lack of class...He's just at a breaking point where he eel like he can't win for losing in the type of matches......unless he knocks a ninja the fu*k out. Dude has been all clas & all heart for 20 years & di*kheads on boxing boards have a lot of nonsense to spew. On the flipside the only fight I remember him being thoroughly beaten was a fmj fight (which wasn't exactly a fair contest) & the only controversial decision I remember him winning was the MAB fight. other than that...who has truly beaten him. & when did he get any gifts? Also...I remember the great roberto duran & other greats being very sore losers...

Comment

He has a point. Boxing is becoming so fringe because of "slickness." We need to infuse the warrior back into boxing.

Comment

This is the same Arum that after Pac/JMM 1 or was it 2, told JMM and Nacho to stop complaining, respect the judges, and shut the hell up?

So in a much less controversial loss not involving his boy Pac, he undermines what he previously said to JMM and this time joins in.

Comment

Fight!!!

I think what happened here is we are used to seeing Marquez in very exciting fights!! I mean can anyone here name and fight JMM has been in that was not exciting??

No one really watches Bradly fights mostly because he has not been on many PPV Fights....

so because the fight was boring and Tim was not willing to make it a war.....Makes marquez look bad in a way cuz we are used to seeing knock downs, and lots of Blood in an all out war!!!

So since it was not a WAR it became something we are not used to seeing in JMM there for favoring Bradley the One no one is used to seeing!!

Comment

Someone should lock Arum in a old folks home already & just leave him there & forget about him..

Comment

I didnt watch the fight but read the live commentary. Was it this damn bad? I mean 3 days later and still *****ing? Trout fight was close and the scoring was bogus but he kept it moving. If it was really a robbery your fans will speak up for you. JMM crying is not a good look and Arum is adding sauce now. Why even add fuel?

Comment

Working...
                      X