Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez May Have Won if Held in The East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting old! Regardless if the fight had been on the west or east, the outcome would have likely been the same. If he had been in Texas or Mexico, then yes I can see the fight going in JMM favor, but the fight wasn't in either of these places. It sucks for Bradley because he fought a disciplined fight and took away JMM best chance of winning, but he also hurt himself as well. This is similar to Rigo and Donaire, how Rigo fought the best possible fight for himself, but ended up hurting himself instead. It's probably worse for TB because his fight was on PPV. Hopefully he doesn't end up being stalled and not having any fights in the near future. His next fight should definitely be on regular HBO.

Comment

There was absolutely NO controversy in this one. Bradley beat Marquez. Marquez never got going. Waiting for Bradley to become the agressor to counter him. Never happened. Good decision.

Comment

just logged back on

logging off.

Comment

You could just see that Arum hates Bradley, he would have roid JMM up himself if it would help him beat Bradley, this is why I don't understand why a lot idiots cry on here about JMM not doing VADA like Bradley wanted when the promoter of the fight claimed he would not have neither VADA or USADA doing the fight. Why can't people direct more anger at Arum? It seems whenever Arum promoters a fighter that fighter fans automatically stops at nothing to critise Arum just because he is their favourite fighter promoter. I have seen it with Cotto fans in the past, some Pacquiao fans actually hate Arum and do tend to critise him, I have seen it with Mexican fans in the past too. WTF!

Comment

Arum does not sound like Bradleys promoter he sounds like JMMs , if I were Bradley Id get away from Arum as fast as my contract would allow me .

Comment

the most disturbing thing about all this is that hardly anybody is talking about how arum keeps taking jabs at bradley after his big fights, even though he's promoting him

if I were bradley I'd buy out my contract (if possible) and sign with GBP

there's hardly anybody for him to fight with tr anyway, unless rios beats pac that is

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                the most disturbing thing about all this is that hardly anybody is talking about how arum keeps taking jabs at bradley after his big fights, even though he's promoting him

if I were bradley I'd buy out my contract (if possible) and sign with GBP

there's hardly anybody for him to fight with tr anyway, unless rios beats pac that is

same with Rigo...i dont think Arum likes his black fighters

Comment

Bradley isn't buying out his contract anytime soon, he has a year left on his contract and am sure Arum would put an extension in front of him the same way he did Rigo and that deal would somehow be signed.

Comment

Marquez remind me of a guy that gos all in with KK's in poker preflop, gets called and the opponent has AA's. Then he keeps saying "one time" hoping for a suck out. And....when he doesn't get it he's salty as hell.

Marquez knew he was beat, he was just hoping for a break from the judges.

Comment

I wonder why Arum even signed Rigo and Bradley. Bob becomes more and more pathetic by the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X