Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    lol at the dude in the coogi sweater.
    lol I never even noticed it until now

Comment

What did I miss,was someone really talking rematch??I mean Marquez loss clearly..I'm very confused by this thread..

Comment

No Rematch Needed Because JMM Cannot Beat Bradley At This Point In His Career!

Tough style to counter because he was too damn quick for JMM

Scream "Robbery" but don't want a rematch? That don't even make sense!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          These post are so funny, many posters in here are defending Bradley to the bone that he won fair and square which is right. But when it comes to PAC, they're blurring out that he lost to Bradley. PAC beat Bradley worst then Bradley beat Marquez .
          Bradley beat Marquez fair and square.

Bradley got a gift against Pacquaio and most of boxing world agrees, I just can't see how anyone would have Bradley winning 7 rounds.

Comment

Let me get this straight. JMM claims robbery, but don't want a rematch because there is no money against Bradley, yet he avoided a much much bigger payday against Pac because he wanted to keep those warm fuzzies? So is it the title, the money, or the fuzzies he wants more?????

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
              I was actually bored to death, my wifey was falling asleep after the 10th
              the championship rounds I told her to go to sleep, I decided to warm up some food, I never do that during,they fought several times after 10 seconds left.
              lol yeah it was pretty boring

JMM should hang em up

Comment

Then he's a no-selling, ass whooping mother****er.

Comment

Bye

Go home Nacho, and take you whipped,whining fighter with you. When you two guys come back, it will be to a diminished venue.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                    Suuuuure pac did! lol fighting 30 seconds of each round and missiing straight lefts while his nuthugger tv persona lampley says he landed it its what you call losing badly..Umm ok he couldnt even KD nor KO bradley and the dude had to bad feet
                    Lets say that it was 30 seconds. It was a stronger 30 seconds than what Bradley did against Manny. Bradley didn't do much more and in fact did way less than Manny yet I gave Bradley credit for the win against Marquez. You need to be consistent budd.

As for fighting just 30 seconds, Manny usually fights for close to the full 3 minutes and the Bradley fight was the exception for the simple reason in that they believed that they won the round with that alone. Not good logic but that is what happened.

BUT

when Floyd just moves around the ring and fights for a total of 20-40 seconds a round (which happens often), Floyd's fans all of a sudden change their mind and say it's the quality of the punches that count even though the punches are weaker than what Manny did against Bradley. Like I said, stay consistent!
                    Last edited by ADP02; 10-14-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

He got robbed but no rematch. smh

Comment

Working...
                      X