Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just because i'm mexican does'nt mean that i'm going to give this crybaby a pass. and nacho needs to retire.they complained about pac and roach disrespecting bradley after their fight. and here they are doing the exact samething. marquez lost this fight. man up and fight on or retire.

Comment

Especially when Marquez was decisively beaten. Why would he want a rematch Tim schooled him, it wasn't even close. That is why there is no rematch needed. Anybody saw it different is an emotional fan, no one that is fair and saw the fight for what it was

Comment

Could not have said it better my friend. Marquez never gives and interview when he loses. For Nacho to once again tell Juan he was winning when he wasn't, as great as a coach as he is, he needs to stop watching the fight with emotional lenses and retire.

Comment

I think the camp are relying on the heat Bradley caught, after the Pacquiao fight, to legitimise these awful claims. Fortunately people are not buying it. If I'm to be honest I've lost respect for both Marquez and Nacho, I don't have a problem with fighters being bitter in defeat, it's a bitter pill to swallow, but I don't like it when that bitterness results in them tarnishing the opponent's reputation.

Comment

A hint of a PacJMM 5th fight.

Comment

It's on to bigger and better things for Tim now. Either a rematch with Pac, or the Mayweather sweepstakes if he can break from Top Rank.

Comment

The fight truly could've gone either way, that fight was extremely difficult to score, it all depends on how certain judges score rds some favor aggression, work rate and some score rds by deciding who seems to b n control

Comment

Its really messing with my mind the way I'm feeling about JMM right about now seeing how much I have liked and respected him throughout his career. He's getting on my nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by jay_station View Post
                    The fight truly could've gone either way, that fight was extremely difficult to score, it all depends on how certain judges score rds some favor aggression, work rate and some score rds by deciding who seems to b n control
                    No it couldn't have gone either way and it wasn't difficult to score. Bradley outboxed JMM, plain and simple.

Comment

the crying game

just because i'm mexican does'nt mean that i'm going to give this crybaby a pass. and nacho needs to retire.they complained about pac and roach disrespecting bradley after their fight. and here they are doing the exact samething. marquez lost this fight. man up and fight on or retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X