Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then why'd you fight him in the first place?

Where's your PRIDE, you lost the fight and that's your excuse?

Comment

These post are so funny, many posters in here are defending Bradley to the bone that he won fair and square which is right. But when it comes to PAC, they're blurring out that he lost to Bradley. PAC beat Bradley worst then Bradley beat Marquez .

Comment

Coño Marquez... Nacho. What's with the sour grapes? Take the L like a man. I'm a huge fan but this attitude is unacceptable. These antics are only tarnishing a hard gained reputation as a champ...

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          These post are so funny, many posters in here are defending Bradley to the bone that he won fair and square which is right. But when it comes to PAC, they're blurring out that he lost to Bradley. PAC beat Bradley worst then Bradley beat Marquez .
          Suuuuure pac did! lol fighting 30 seconds of each round and missiing straight lefts while his nuthugger tv persona lampley says he landed it its what you call losing badly..Umm ok he couldnt even KD nor KO bradley and the dude had to bad feet

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
            Suuuuure pac did! lol fighting 30 seconds of each round and missiing straight lefts while his nuthugger tv persona lampley says he landed it its what you call losing badly..Umm ok he couldnt even KD nor KO bradley and the dude had to bad feet
            bad feet is an excuse pac gets leg cramps all the time but he doesn't cry about it. whats he gonna say next my knuckles hurt. good job though tb congrats. stay humble.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              Black Celph: Bradley beat PAC square and fair . Black Celph you make ******ed people look normal .

Comment

So delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Then why'd you fight him in the first place?

Where's your PRIDE, you lost the fight and that's your excuse?
                  lol at the dude in the coogi sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
                    bad feet is an excuse pac gets leg cramps all the time but he doesn't cry about it. whats he gonna say next my knuckles hurt. good job though tb congrats. stay humble.

Suuuuure he doesn't. I've heard him complain about it.

leg cramps you can still move around and walk,

bad feet such as rolling your ankle messes you up and gives you great pain...Apparently you never played sports or rolled your ankle..Bottom line Manny couldn't finish him with bad feet you can't comprehend that?
                    Last edited by SoulByThePound; 10-14-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Black Celph: Bradley beat PAC square and fair . Black Celph you make ******ed people look normal .
                      I didnt see anything spectacular from MP in that fight..You must be on the same thing lampley toke up. I also did not implicate bradley won or loss

Comment

Working...
                      X