I cant remember a bigger hype drop than lucas mattyhysee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    Wow... I have to spell this one out for u too, huh

The reason no one joins in is becuz the entirety of this argument is between me and you... What could they say? Only complete losers like you would go and beg other people to join in your fight to battle the big bad JDezi4...

brickcityboxing, for example... Me and him were talking about something completely unrelated to mine and your conversation... But you wanted his support so you reply "Yeah, totally, JDezi4 is poo face, am I right, guy?? AM I RIGHT?? (please say I'm right)" and probably gave him green K for it... That's a sign of desperation

Thanks for caring though, lmfao smh...
    At the end of the day everything you said regarding and comparing Matthysse/Garcia match was wrong. And that is entirely not true what you said that people don't join in because since we started going at each other on here I had Garcia and Matthysse fans say that you got smoked but here you are thinking you know what you are talking about? Your assumptions were wrong, your predictions were wrong, etc...... All of it is documented on here and you are still believing you called the fight right when the guy you picked lost? You are the Incredible JACK ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Yeah, I'm out of this thread too. This is another Matthysse bonding/crying thread. I'm out, lmao!

Comment

• jsfd's run on bscene screeched to a halt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Yeah, I'm out of this thread too. This is another Matthysse bonding/crying thread. I'm out, lmao!
          It's funny because before the fight everyone of them was so confident that Matthysse would destroy Garcia and now all they can do is blame his loss on his eye. Got news for you guys. Even if the eye didn't swell up it was still a chance that he could have lost because this is boxing and s#!t happens. Matthysse fans need to stop clinging on to what could have happened in the fight because reality is he lost and is quiet about it because he know he was bested. His fans need to show the same humility. Especially since they are acting like low level Pacquiao fans after the Marquez KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Can I please blow you? PLEASE
            Oh yes... I'm SURE a bunch of Matthysse fans were telling you that... Funny thing about that, literally every one of my top 5 Green K's (including the now hidden 6th) were from our conversations... Sorry I didn't brag about it earlier... I'm just... Ya know... Not a loser

I mean, you just had a mental breakdown in your last comment becuz I don't acknowledge any of the stupid shit you say becuz its full of shit, like your mom's mouth after she blows me post-**** sex... You're upset that I don't care about what your saying, and it compels you to come back here every day to say the same shit over and over...

For example, I made a thread telling everyone your mom gave me a blow job, and a bunch of people from both sides of the coin not only green K'd me, but asked if I would send her their way so they can have a turn... Garcia fans... And I have the thread as proof

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=613096

If this is bragging rights for you here on this website? Than, even still I'm better than you

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              Weebler owning the shit out of the Garweather fanclub
              Don't understand what he or you are even talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                WTF are Lucas fans supposed to say? He lost, that's that.

He's gonna be back, and better than ever. If you really think about it, if it weren't for the eye, he could have REALISTICALLY won the fight.

It's not one of those fights where 1 guy was clearly superior. If you played that fight out 10 times, and with no random eye swelling, I think Lucas wins 7 of the 10 fights.

P.S. That wasn't just blood or a cut above the eye, he was legally blind in one eye.
                Random eye swelling

You just can't make this stuff up. Random eye swelling syndrome. I hope Bradley's eye doesn't start randomly swelling Saturday. It might be tough for him to win the fight if it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Random eye swelling

You just can't make this stuff up. Random eye swelling syndrome. I hope Bradley's eye doesn't start randomly swelling Saturday. It might be tough for him to win the fight if it does.
                  Yeah, I believe Lucas would have won if he didn't suffer from Random Eye Swelling Syndrome.

Here's what a RESS victim looks like:

Plus, if the fight wasn't on Canelo's undercard, this would not have happened:

If that ain't proof...

Comment

• ATG snake caused the RESS

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                      Yeah, I believe Lucas would have won if he didn't suffer from Random Eye Swelling Syndrome.

Plus, if the fight wasn't on Canelo's undercard, this would not have happened:

If that ain't proof...
                      Holy ****, I'm still laughing.

Canelo's snake cannot be caged.

Comment

Working...
                      X