No announcement yet.

I cant remember a bigger hype drop than lucas mattyhysee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
    You can't dismantle someone if you can't see out of one eye, the fight changed with that injury.

Matthysse was winning the fight. Garcia wasn't get through with much at all until LM couldn't see the shots coming.
    Who caused the damage to Matthysse's eye, Danny or Matthysse himself?

Comment

• its only a huge hype drop because of the ridiculousness of his hype rise. lets be honest here

Comment

• Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
        Berto was supposed to be Floyd's replacement. He since gotten his ass kicked severely 3 times in a row. He's my pick for biggest hypejob of recent times.
        Nobody believed that Berto was supposed to be Floyd's replacement except you. Was Rey Bautista supposed to be Pac's replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          If you don't think his fans will be for him in his next fight then you are clearly mistaken.

Like others have said in here. Everyone gave Garcia his props, but he was winning that fight until the eye, and even with they eye he came back strong and almost won it.

There was no exposure, no hype. Matthysse is for real.
          He still got his ass kicked, and you were one of the biggest **** talkers about your boy. He got his ass kicked and if he has loyal fans, then good. Keep rooting for him. Just don't ever hype him up again as some iron chinned unbeatable dragon chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            **** Garcia and all the ****heads who say lowblows are ring intelligence. Same as Klitschko last night huging and leaning. The only rounds garsh didn't lowblow was 8 and 9.
            Yeah, eff Matthysse and the ****heads who thought that, that rabbit punching clown would beat Danny...Nigel Benn style. The only round Matthysse didnt rabbit punch Danny was...wait. He rabbit punched every damn round! **** Matthysse. Don't ever overrate him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
              He's an idiot regardless of that, but he is the probably the best example of that.
              You and Bunghole can hate me or anyone else with a passion. But when you talk about me, the mirror is 1000 times worse than your worst thought about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I'm basically letting out all the anger you caused me over this fight becuz I'm am completely and utterly dried out...

You've slowly broken down every single thing I've said, and the only way I can call you out is by pointing out how u use certain interchangeable words with slightly different exact definitions like the synonyms GUESS and ASSUME...

Or mention that the word "hurt" famous among boxing fans as meaning stun/wobble, doesn't by definition actually mean those 2 things...

And my final, and worst argument... Posting how great you are at pre-fight analysis by posting all the things you said before the fight that went EXACTLY how u said it

Also, everyone in NSB wants to fuck my mom...
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=613096
                Wow... I have to spell this one out for u too, huh

The reason no one joins in is becuz the entirety of this argument is between me and you... What could they say? Only complete losers like you would go and beg other people to join in your fight to battle the big bad JDezi4...

brickcityboxing, for example... Me and him were talking about something completely unrelated to mine and your conversation... But you wanted his support so you reply "Yeah, totally, JDezi4 is poo face, am I right, guy?? AM I RIGHT?? (please say I'm right)" and probably gave him green K for it... That's a sign of desperation

Thanks for caring though, lmfao smh...
                Last edited by JDezi4; 10-07-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• I think we're missing the point of the thread. It's clear there was a huge hype drop. I'm not saying Lucas was exposed as a hypejob, because he wasn't.....but he was over hyped and the hype collapsed.

You can say it's because he has no fight lined up, but had he won you'd be seeing threads like Mayweather is ducking....bring on Pac...those sort of things. The hype he had before this fight was absurd, maybe to him being overhyped.

Moral of the story is, the hype collapsed....and while he wasn't a hype job....he was absurdly overhyped by a lot of posters on here. There is almost no denying that. He was getting more hype than people who actually deserved it who get thrashed on regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    But that eye got fractured. I think it might be the same injury as Margarito. If Matthysse has to undergo surgery for it, his career might be over. If a rematch happens, Garcia will just target that eye again! Bad news.
                    I don't know if it's the same injury as Margarito, I think his was broken while this is said to be a "small fracture".

But, the difference between Margarito and Matthysse is Antonio defended punches with his face, Matthysse knows how to block shots.

It will be a target though, you're right.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    That swelling was a real freak thing. I couldn't understand where it came from. Sure, Matthysse took some punches, but the swelling seemed to come out of nowhere. One moment, nothing; the next, poof! It was just odd. That video clip someone posted explains a lot.

I don't think Lucas went into a shell. I thought he did what he could. Garcia's tough enough to fight with two eyes, let alone one. I do agree that Danny deserves credit for pouncing on the swelling. He started to land that hook with greater frequency after the eye puffed-up.
                    I'm no medic but I think it was related to an old injury, from Vivian Harris fight.

Matthysse didn't go into his shell, but he did start getting hit a lot more.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Who caused the damage to Matthysse's eye, Danny or Matthysse himself?
                    Danny. Like I said, he deserved to win. The level of swelling was unfortunate though.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 10-07-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• lets all blame mannie phresh

Comment

Working...
                      X