Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wlad hate in here is out of control.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabimir holds more than Mitch Green did.

Comment

Lol at Grabimir.

Grabimir Clinchko and older brother Shitali Quitschko.

Comment

As much as I dislike Wladimir's style.... he is the greatest role model and act the way a HW Champ should act.

I rather have a boring clinching ATG as King of Boxing's flagship division.. being a positive role model than some Adrien Broner type as the HW Champ.

I just wish in the future we can have someone with the excitement of Tyson but also with the clean image of Lewis and the humble nature of Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by WladsChin View Post
          As much as I dislike Wladimir's style.... he is the greatest role model and act the way a HW Champ should act.

I rather have a boring clinching ATG as King of Boxing's flagship division.. being a positive role model than some Adrien Broner type as the HW Champ.

I just wish in the future we can have someone with the excitement of Tyson but also with the clean image of Lewis and the humble nature of Wladimir.
          We have someone like that but he's a middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Just sayin'.
            You don't think he stunk the joint out last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              We have someone like that but he's a middleweight
              exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Yes. When you have as big a height difference as in this case, there is a fairly big potential for it getting messy. Yeah Wlad shouldn't have been allowed to hold as much as he did. The referee should have made it much more clear. At the same time it was not like Povetkin came in clean. He did lead with his head somewhat.

So basically another referee could have changed the flow of the fight.
                For whatever reason Povetkin has this equally ****ty habit with the hump back at the waist bend. Why he is allowed to do this in training, what purpose it serves is a mystery to me.

Comment

The YouTube comments of fight are hilarious

Clinchko is his new name

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You don't think he stunk the joint out last night?
                    No. It was always potentially gonna be a messy fight with the heightdifference. The referee did a poor job by allowing the holding by Wlad and to some extent the leading with the head by Povetkin.

Given these conditions, there was no way Wlad was going to tee off with nifty combos, unless Povetkin ran out of steam. He didn't and he showed a lot of courage and never stopped trying for the homerun.

By no means was this a great fight. It was more like average. No way does Wlad deserve the hate that came his way yesterday. The hate started before the midway point, and that got to me a little bit. Hence this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      No. It was always potentially gonna be a messy fight with the heightdifference. The referee did a poor job by allowing the holding by Wlad and to some extent the leading with the head by Povetkin.

Given these conditions, there was no way Wlad was going to tee off with nifty combos, unless Povetkin ran out of steam. He didn't and he showed a lot of courage and never stopped trying for the homerun.

By no means was this a great fight. It was more like average. No way does Wlad deserve the hate that came his way yesterday. The hate started before the midway point, and that got to me a little bit. Hence this thread.
                      I blame Povetkin too, as mentioned in my own thread. But Wlad was content with a stinker of a fight. I haven't seen something like this since Ibragimov. It sucked, and I say this as the biggest Klitschko fan on this forum (others agree with me).

Comment

Working...
                      X