No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye, Chisora are Barking Dogs - Not Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rather be a dog than a robot
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Wlad needs to stop ducking Delboy
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        rather be a dog than a robot
        Hahaha, that's your pick. I guess you'd also rather be a sore loser than the lineal HW champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
          Hahaha, that's your pick. I guess you'd also rather be a sore loser than the lineal HW champion of the world.

i dont think there is any coming back from that one.

Comment

Stupid Klit fans.....Lets see? most exciting heavyweight fight in recent times was????? Chisora versus Haye.

Wlad in particular has made a career out of fighting safe opponents, building them up, like he is with the Russian who is alas, a **** fighter who cannot fight inside, has no real power to speak of, has also fought the safe and easy route and will no doubt do much worse than either "barking dog" referred to.

If this Russian is a fighter then I am queen of the stardust ballroom, look at my little wand! And even if Chisora lost his next two fights Wlad would be scared ****less to fight him knowing full well that he could very well lose. Chisora at least comes to fight hard.

Oh and Derreck's favorite Ballet is not Swan Lake it is the Nutcracker....for obvious reasons!

Comment

Originally posted by PolishPummler View Post
              6 fights in 6 years against less than stellar competition with 2 cowardly performances...i would be a bitter angry Brit too
              13/13 cowardly performances in 6 years is better? Wlad fights safety first every fight, grabs, holds and leans everytime someone gets close. Don't you find it kind of hypocritical for his fans to call other fighters "cowards" when his whole style is to avoid getting hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                13/13 cowardly performances in 6 years is better? Wlad fights safety first every fight, grabs, holds and leans everytime someone gets close. Don't you find it kind of hypocritical for his fans to call other fighters "cowards" when his whole style is to avoid getting hit?
                Were you *****in when Lennox was using that same style?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Stupid Klit fans.....Lets see? most exciting heavyweight fight in recent times was????? Chisora versus Haye.

Wlad in particular has made a career out of fighting safe opponents, building them up, like he is with the Russian who is alas, a **** fighter who cannot fight inside, has no real power to speak of, has also fought the safe and easy route and will no doubt do much worse than either "barking dog" referred to.

If this Russian is a fighter then I am queen of the stardust ballroom, look at my little wand! And even if Chisora lost his next two fights Wlad would be scared ****less to fight him knowing full well that he could very well lose. Chisora at least comes to fight hard.

Oh and Derreck's favorite Ballet is not Swan Lake it is the Nutcracker....for obvious reasons!
                  So who are these spectacular opponents out there that Wlad is NOT fighting?

Comment

Were you *****in when Lennox was using that same style?
                    In what fight did Lewis hold 50 times in 3 rounds? Was it the Vitali fight where he stood and traded? Comparing Lewis and Wlad.

Comment

So who are these spectacular opponents out there that Wlad is NOT fighting?
                      David Price. Vlad ducked him cowardly waiting for David to lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X