Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko's gonna kick the snot out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      In what fight did Lewis hold 50 times in 3 rounds? Was it the Vitali fight where he stood and traded? Comparing Lewis and Wlad.
      You seem to have very short and selective memory.

Lennox was heavily critisized over the exact same thing that Wlad is albeit competition was stiffer during his reign.

The reason i rooted for Lennox then is the same reason i root for Wlad today. So many people talk so much **** yet all they do or did is win win win.

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
        David Price. Vlad ducked him cowardly waiting for David to lose.
        I have asked this same question over the past few years multiple times when someone claims he is somehow cherry picking easy opponents rather than facing these mythical fighters who are somehwere out there and the result is always the same....they run off and never answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by PolishPummler View Post
          You seem to have very short and selective memory.

Lennox was heavily critisized over the exact same thing that Wlad is albeit competition was stiffer during his reign.

The reason i rooted for Lennox then is the same reason i root for Wlad today. So many people talk so much **** yet all they do or did is win win win.
          Lewis had a few stinkers but he didn't fight like that all the time, he could beat fighters in a number of ways he was so talented. Wlad is a one trick pony and turns every fight into a snooze fest.

Comment

Lewis had a few stinkers but he didn't fight like that all the time, he could beat fighters in a number of ways he was so talented. Wlad is a one trick pony and turns every fight into a snooze fest.

60-51-3 is boring is it? I suggest you go away and watch Floyd chuck his feather dusters at another Mexican for $75.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              60-51-3 is boring is it? I suggest you go away and watch Floyd chuck his feather dusters at another Mexican for $75.
              Yes it is, when you don't actually see a fight. It's a jab and grab exhibition, the illegal grabbing prevents the opponent being able to throw back making it unfair.

Comment

Wlad is a boring fighters who's resume consists of mainly bums

He cant fight on the inside, not sure how much he pays the ref off for not taking points away for excessive holding

Jab Jab Jab, hold, Jab Jab Jab, hold

If a non corrupt ref stopped this guy from constantly holding, he'd be in some bother

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Wlad is a boring fighters who's resume consists of mainly bums

He cant fight on the inside, not sure how much he pays the ref off for not taking points away for excessive holding

Jab Jab Jab, hold, Jab Jab Jab, hold

If a non corrupt ref stopped this guy from constantly holding, he'd be in some bother
                  must be one powerful jab with all those kayos if all he does is jab n grab

Comment

Yes it is, when you don't actually see a fight. It's a jab and grab exhibition, the illegal grabbing prevents the opponent being able to throw back making it unfair.

What a crybaby.

No, Wlad is the absolute master at controlling distance. It's his opponents clumsy lunges to get inside him that leads to clinches and it's also them holding him. In his last four defences he's hardly clinched at all as he's been going for the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      What a crybaby.

No, Wlad is the absolute master at controlling distance. It's his opponents clumsy lunges to get inside him that leads to clinches and it's also them holding him. In his last four defences he's hardly clinched at all as he's been going for the stoppage.
                      yea,,,I dont understand where this holding talk is coming from. the only fight I recall wlad doing real excessive holding was the first peter fight

Comment

Working...
                      X