• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin easy. Too slick, too Kazakh.

Comment

GGG by ko. Fùck Dukkets.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpinas View Post
        How do you think odds 1/8 are real for Gennady to win or it is over rated?
        Yeah it sounds about right, GGG has been on a run and Stevens just came from obscurity after stopping a ko prone career 154lber.

Comment

Comment

I think a lot of questions are about to get answered. For the first time in his career the hugely overrated Golovkin is about to get hit back and fight someone who isn't petrified of him.

All of Golovkins opponents have basically came to take a dive. They aren't boxers, they're pretenders, posers.
            Ouma came too win, Rosado had good success in there. The rest was a joke and should find something they are good at because to be that scared of a guy before you've even felt his power tells me they are in the wrong sport.

Stevens can get KTFO in 1 for all I care but I at least have faith he will go out on his shield which is more than I can say for 95% of the bums Golovkin has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I think a lot of questions are about to get answered. For the first time in his career the hugely overrated Golovkin is about to get hit back and fight someone who isn't petrified of him.

All of Golovkins opponents have basically came to take a dive. They aren't boxers, they're pretenders, posers.
              Ouma came too win, Rosado had good success in there. The rest was a joke and should find something they are good at because to be that scared of a guy before you've even felt his power tells me they are in the wrong sport.

Stevens can get KTFO in 1 for all I care but I at least have faith he will go out on his shield which is more than I can say for 95% of the bums Golovkin has fought.
              I don't understand how people see Stevens giving him trouble. He has one weapon, only one, we've seen it twice already that if you take that away he has nothing to fall back on.
              And I don't understand how some people think GGG is a hypejob and also think Stevens will challenge him.
              It's going to be brutal and we'll all remember that Stevens never stood a chance in there

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                Derrick Findley, who has fought Stevens and is currently sparring GGG, commenting on the fight...

This guy has fought quite a few names: Andre Ward, Andre Dirrell, Fonfarra, Stevens, Korobov, F. Guerrero, J. Leon Love, Gilberto Sanchez, etc.
                It's surprising that the guy has been in with Dirrell and Ward and says GGG is showing him things he's never seen before, and then even picks GGG to beat Ward. I respect his opinion and I love both Ward and GGG, but as of right now I'd have to favor Ward if they fought.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I'm terrified that Stevens is going to land something big and stop Golovkin.
                Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Same here...I don't like this feel
                Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-29-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I don't understand how people see Stevens giving him trouble. He has one weapon, only one, we've seen it twice already that if you take that away he has nothing to fall back on.
                  And I don't understand how some people think GGG is a hypejob and also think Stevens will challenge him.
                  It's going to be brutal and we'll all remember that Stevens never stood a chance in there

I am in no way saying Stevens wins but unlike the trash Golovkin has fought upto now he will at least attempt to hit Golovkin back.

If Stevens can get his respect or better still back Golovkin up we really will see just how good this guy is because frankly I don't think he is all that. I seen Rosado hit him with an uppercut, freeze him and put him on the backfoot & he looked awkward. Ouma had good success smothering him. Conveniently he was ill for both fights!

Stevens doesn't strike me as a guy who fears anybody. Its easy to look good when you're fighting absolute nobodies with poor movement who are merely there to run & find a soft spot on the canvas to lie down.
                  Does Golovkin have a plan B? People mention his amateur career, I see the same guy just a more polished one.
                  I am not sold on Golovkin, In fact I think hes a little Donaire-esque myself at times. Hes certainly not this unbeatable monster people portray him as.

Comment

I am in no way saying Stevens wins but unlike the trash Golovkin has fought upto now he will at least attempt to hit Golovkin back.

If Stevens can get his respect or better still back Golovkin up we really will see just how good this guy is because frankly I don't think he is all that. I seen Rosado hit him with an uppercut, freeze him and put him on the backfoot & he looked awkward. Ouma had good success smothering him. Conveniently he was ill for both fights!

Stevens doesn't strike me as a guy who fears anybody. Its easy to look good when you're fighting absolute nobodies with poor movement who are merely there to run & find a soft spot on the canvas to lie down.
                    Does Golovkin have a plan B? People mention his amateur career, I see the same guy just a more polished one.
                    I am not sold on Golovkin, In fact I think hes a little Donaire-esque myself at times. Hes certainly not this unbeatable monster people portray him as.
                    Well we'll see if he backs up when he gets hit or not. He was able to make Rosado and Macklin back up the whole fight and those two guys pressed way better guys than Stevens

Comment

Rosado and Macklin are trash? What does that say about Quillin and the so-called lineal champ Martinez who struggled with that same trash?

Donaire-esque? Huh? He has nothing in common with Donaire, he's mostly pro-active in the ring while Donaire is mostly reactive, and he's fundamentally sound while Donaire is unorthodox. That comment is puzzling.

Comment

Working...
                      X