No announcement yet.

Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    This should be called the Klitschko bukkake thread!
    Disturbing... This is meant to be a serious thread. You vulgar approach is disappointing, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      It's kinda sad how angry the K2 bros can make some people. It's like it controls their lives.

It just goes to show that the K2 bros are doing their jobs correctly. Much respect to them for continuing the dominance in spectacular fashion.

agreed, Klitchkos really changed boxing. Could you image in the 80s or 90s 2 huge white guys dominating HW? That's why they have so many haters.
      Last edited by A_Jeffrey; 09-28-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Imagine how the HW division would be without the klits. I wonder whether people would say that it's at an all time low or saying that it's one of the best eras ever. As much as the last bit seems laughable, then think if we had great competitive fights between the top dogs. Fans would like that.

I reckon the klits are too good for their own good.
        Godt sagt, hr. Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          I respect Klitschko brothers, for me they are one character and one legacy, they are the 2nd greatest post-2000 after Pacquiao, their record is impressive, but I think both lose to Lennox lewis or Evander holyfield prime to prime, W.Klitschko vs L.Brewster is the most weird boxing match I have ever watched .
          Maybe Lewis, but Holyfield? naaa...

Comment

I'd appreciate if they fought someone of notable quality every now and again.

You can make excuses for Vitali because he 40 and a shell of the fighter he once was and just trying to make some easy money before he retires, so ofcouse he going to cherry pick.

But what is Wlad's excuse?

Let face it, Haye's sparring partners have been a higher standard than Wlad's recent opposition.

I'd also appreciate it if they stopped with their slave contracts.

Finally I would also appreciated if Wlad could stop holding and grappling on the inside and develop a inside game.

Failing that, refs should start deducting points and if he continues have the balls to DQ him

Comment

This is a Klitschko appreciation thread. Not a troll thread or meant for hurling personal insults. Feel free to criticize the bros and debate, but let's keep the conversation clean if possible. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                This is a Klitschko appreciation thread. Not a troll thread or meant for hurling personal insults. Feel free to criticize the bros and debate, but let's keep the conversation clean if possible. Cheers.
                Vits is a steroid cheat and quitter with a terrible resume. Seems like a decent guy though....I appreciate that. :bukkake:

Comment

some how I knew this thread would be 80% bashing of the klits I must have ESP or second sight

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Vits is a steroid cheat and quitter with a terrible resume. Seems like a decent guy though....I appreciate that. :bukkake:
                    Keep going out that line.... 'decent guy'- you're just one jealous fuck. Where's your side kick shit head Poet btw?

Comment

Hey JAB, you've clearly been watching too much bukkake stuff lately.. don't your missus misses you? She won't engage to any of that dirty shit, bro. Like, get an underage lover or something. ****'s getting desperate.

Comment

Working...
                      X