Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacedup is either an little angry woman or just trying to get a rise out of the thread starter.

Just wait till Jab and Daggdumbass see this thread.

Comment

I respect Klitschko brothers, for me they are one character and one legacy, they are the 2nd greatest post-2000 after Pacquiao, their record is impressive, but I think both lose to Lennox lewis or Evander holyfield prime to prime, W.Klitschko vs L.Brewster is the most weird boxing match I have ever watched .

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        LacedUp trolling his ass off
        Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
        LacedUp is a bitter Khan fan pissed that Khan twerks like Miley Cyrus every time he gets hit flush... check my sig Khan was Twerking that ass when Prescott landed that left hook LMFAO
        Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Lacedup is either an little angry woman or just trying to get a rise out of the thread starter.

Just wait till Jab and Daggdumbass see this thread.
        Guys you are hurtig my feelings now. Please stop it.

Comment

lol This thread's funny as hell. I gotta be honest-not really a Vitali fan. Love Wladimir but Vitali fights like an ogre having a seizure. I know he's feinting but I wish he would feint somewhere else. Nobody needs to see that and he's straight f**king Wlad's era all the time. Vitali should succeed at politics eventually. He's like "Nobody in the world is strong enough to take my title from me." then he's like "Of course my brother is better." Dude's a born politician. If his slow 42 year old azz fought Wladimir now he'd be mistaken for Arreola's older brother. That's how bad he'd get jacked up.

Comment

Congratulations Wladimir for basting Hayden like a turkey all night.

Also, the boxing thing you got going is pretty cool.

Comment

Thanks TS great thread, we should focus on the positive posts. The Klitschkos are among the best heavyweights in history and among the classiest fighters as well. They deserve more credit which they will get.

Comment

The media here reported Wladimir Klitschko made a video apologizing to an ordinary guy in Norfolk because Sam Sexton was working as his sparring partner and couldn't attend his wedding.

The friend of Sam Sexton was surprised that the heavyweight champion of the world would care enough about an ordinary guy he never met in a different country to take the time to make the video and send it to him.

See the video is in this news story -

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/video_wo...uple_1_2807776

However, one message he was not expecting to receive came by video to his mobile phone from one of the legends of the boxing game, the current undisputed world heavyweight champion, Wladimir Klitschko.

But the 37-year-old Ukrainian, known as Dr Steelhammer, had taken time out from his busy training routine in Austria to send a message to Mr Robertson on his wedding day.

The star, who currently holds five world title belts, decided to send the couple a message because he had asked Mr Robertson’s best man, Norwich boxer Sam Sexton, to join him as his sparring partner, meaning he was unable to attend the wedding at Attleborough church on Friday (September 20).

In his video, the heavyweight jokes about the bruises he has received from his sparring sessions.

He said: “To Brad and Hayley on your wedding day, I know that Sam Sexton can’t be with you today because he is taking care of business. As you can tell from my face, he is doing really well. I wish you all the best.”

Mr Robertson said the pair had just finished sparring when Sexton mentioned to Klitschko that he had missed his mate’s wedding to attend the training camp, so the Kazakh-born boxer said “lets send him a message,” with Sexton doing the recording and sending the video to his friend, who was then at the wedding reception, via the WhatsApp messaging site.

“It was just such a hit on my phone because it was such an amazing thing to happen. I was not expecting a message from the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world,” Mr Robertson said.

However, he revealed prior to the wedding Sexton did not want to go to the training camp and was planning to attend his former housemate’s wedding, but Mr Robertson insisted he go to Austria.

He added: “I rang him up and I said is it true about Klitschko’s training camp and he said ‘I am not going to go to Klitschko’s, I am going to got to your wedding’ and I said, ‘it is a chance of a lifetime to spar with Wladimir Klitschko.’

“In the end, he bit the bullet and I said, ‘we will always be friends no matter what. You don’t have to be my best man to be my best friend.’”

Mr Robertson, who works at the Premier Inn in Duke Street, Norwich, has been friends with Sexton since they were children growing up in the Mile Cross area of the city and attending Mile Cross Middle and Hellesdon High Schools.

They also shared a house in Bullard Road, Hellesdon, while Mr Robertson worked in the hotel industry and Sexton was a labourer for a construction company.

Indeed, Sexton made light of their friendship in his best man speech, which was read by another of the groom’s friends, Benjamin Foxcroft, recalling humourous anecdotes of their days as housemates including having to flee the house in the middle of the night after leaving a Fray Bentos pie in the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  The media here reported Wladimir Klitschko made a video apologizing to an ordinary guy in Norfolk because Sam Sexton was working as his sparring partner and couldn't attend his wedding.

The friend of Sam Sexton was surprised that the heavyweight champion of the world would care enough about an ordinary guy he never met in a different country to take the time to make the video and send it to him.

See the video is in this news story -

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/video_wo...uple_1_2807776
                  Classy gesture from Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                    LacedUp is a bitter Khan fan pissed that Khan twerks like Miley Cyrus every time he gets hit flush... check my sig Khan was Twerking that ass when Prescott landed that left hook LMFAO

yeah... dude needs to 'get around' more

Comment

This should be called the Klitschko bukkake thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X