No announcement yet.

Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    This is a Klitschko appreciation thread. Not a troll thread or meant for hurling personal insults. Feel free to criticize the bros and debate, but let's keep the conversation clean if possible. Cheers.

Keep going out that line.... 'decent guy'- you're just one jealous fuck. Where's your side kick shit head Poet btw?

klit lickers showing their trade mark consistency...

Comment

Great thread.

Comment

Comment

Talk about a hype job, Jab, you're a fan of Phoney ****

Comment

This is a Klitschko appreciation thread. Not a troll thread or meant for hurling personal insults. Feel free to criticize the bros and debate, but let's keep the conversation clean if possible. Cheers.
            Keep going out that line.... 'decent guy'- you're just one jealous fuck. Where's your side kick shit head Poet btw?
            Hey JAB, you've clearly been watching too much bukkake stuff lately.. don't your missus misses you? She won't engage to any of that dirty shit, bro. Like, get an underage lover or something. ****'s getting desperate.
            Lmao!!! you couldn't even last 90 minutes without trolling and hurling personal insults after proclaiming this a serious thread. Do your lies and hypocrisy have no limits?

:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Talk about a hype job, Jab, you're a fan of Phoney ****

Lol, touché! Romo like Vits has all the stats yet has never beaten the best. Also like Vits, thus far Romo is a better fantasy player than actual qb. Like ol Vittles though I'd still take him over most everyone else.
              Last edited by JAB5239; 09-28-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I appreciate the K bros. They get some hate here most of the time. Those two guys are class acts and carry themselves well. Some ppl can't appreciate good boxers and are used to a different type of HW era

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  I appreciate the K bros. They get some hate here most of the time. Those two guys are class acts and carry themselves well. Some ppl can't appreciate good boxers and are used to a different type of HW era
                  I think they're both clearly appreciated as fighters. But, at least in the case of Vits, they get massively overrated by the Kliterati.

Comment

I wonder if the Klitschko hate has anything to do with the fact that America cannot produce any more good heavyweights? Or maybe that all of the decent American HW's keep getting their **** pushed in by them?

Jealousy is never a good thing. Learn to appreciate boxers of all backgrounds.
                    Last edited by thuggery; 09-28-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

people think i hate vitali but that's not true at all. in fact i picked him first in my last fantasy boxing draft. it didn't turn out very well since he injured himself and only racked up a measly 6 points the whole season. i didn't realize bums weren't worth that much. i thought i was in the title defenses and knockouts league. live and learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X