Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Wlad is Top10 ATG.
    Vitali is not quite near there because of his not the strongest resume. Anyhow both are champions for a very long time and very dominant.

They deserve the credit. I know they will be missed once they both retire. It will pass some time until we get another dominant HW champion fully committed to the sport.
    Good points made.

Comment

• 37 posts in a thread about a fighter you don't even like

How does that even happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        37 posts in a thread about a fighter you don't even like

Unhealthy obsession

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Keep running in circles around your own perforated argument. Vitali has had several opponents with achievements superior to Wilder's.
          He's had a few, yes. And only having a few means he has a crap resume. There's no running around in circles, just the cold hard truth that you and your girlfriends are having a hard time accepting.

:bukkake:

Comment

37 posts in a thread about a fighter you don't even like

someone has to educate the fools like yourself who only cheerlead based on color. Does it bother you?

Comment

Unhealthy obsession
              Make that 40 now

I would imagine it to be a new record but I'm sure he's in every other Klitschko thread with just as many posts

Comment

Unhealthy obsession
                Im not the one that named himself after his problems.....am I?

Weltschmerz
                (from the German, meaning world-pain or world-weariness, pronounced [ˈvɛltʃmɛɐ̯ts]) is a term coined by the German author Jean Paul Richter and denotes the kind of feeling experienced by someone who understands that physical reality can never satisfy the demands of the mind. It is also used to denote the feeling of sadness when thinking about the evils of the world.

The modern meaning of Weltschmerz in the German language is the psychological pain caused by sadness that can occur when realizing that someone's own weaknesses are caused by the inappropriateness and cruelty of the world and (physical and social) circumstances. Weltschmerz in this meaning can cause depression, resignation and escapism, and can become a mental problem (compare to Hikikomori). The modern meaning should also be compared with the concept of anomie, or a kind of alienation, that Émile Durkheim wrote about in his sociological treatise Suicide.

Comment

Make that 40 now

I would imagine it to be a new record but I'm sure he's in every other Klitschko thread with just as many posts
                  As long as there are unrealistic nuthuggers I'll be there to shoot them down. Im not going anywhere, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    As long as there are unrealistic nuthuggers I'll be there to shoot them down. Im not going anywhere, ever.

We're shaking our knees!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      He's had a few, yes. And only having a few means he has a crap resume. There's no running around in circles, just the cold hard truth that you and your girlfriends are having a hard time accepting.

:bukkake:
                      So, you've finally shot down your own argument that Wilder (or his opponents, or whatever you tried to explain) is better than anyone on Vitali's resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X