No announcement yet.

Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    They are good. We all know it. But, some of their fans way overrate them.

Kind of the same way those same fans overrated Matthysse before Garcia gave him a beating. Difference is Lucas had someone good to fight who had actually beaten other contenders!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Weltschmerz

(from the German, meaning world-pain or world-weariness, pronounced [ˈvɛltʃmɛɐ̯ts]) is a term coined by the German author Jean Paul Richter and denotes the kind of feeling experienced by someone who understands that physical reality can never satisfy the demands of the mind. It is also used to denote the feeling of sadness when thinking about the evils of the world.

The modern meaning of Weltschmerz in the German language is the psychological pain caused by sadness that can occur when realizing that someone's own weaknesses are caused by the inappropriateness and cruelty of the world and (physical and social) circumstances. Weltschmerz in this meaning can cause depression, resignation and escapism, and can become a mental problem (compare to Hikikomori). The modern meaning should also be compared with the concept of anomie, or a kind of alienation, that Émile Durkheim wrote about in his sociological treatise Suicide.

THIS certainly explains a lot!!
      Indeed it does! I often wonder if the Klits ever get the willies knowing that they have creepy stalkers like Weltschnitzel.

Comment

• I like Wlad so much I want to hold on to him. Hold on and hold on and hold... through the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starof David View Post
          I like Wlad so much I want to hold on to him. Hold on and hold on and hold... through the whole fight.
          Lmao!!!

Comment

We both know if he retired today Deontay would be frowned upon as a fraud. So why are we giving credit to Vits opponents who haven't accomplished much more?
            Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            To give most of Vits comp credit is to give Wilder credit.
            You just made my point about Vits competition using Wilder...THANK YOU!! Has yet to have a real test, just like most of Vits comp...right or wrong?
            Nobody has compared Wilders career to Vits

No, you made no comparisons whatsoever!

Comment

• Wlad deserves credit, he has been the best heavyweight on the planet since Lennox Lewis retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                No, you made no comparisons whatsoever!

The comparison is self evident you fool. Deontay has beaten nobody of Value. Most of Vits comp have beaten no one of value. If you're going to give them credit for being good wins on Vittles resume than you have to give Deontay credit as being one of the best of his era since he's undefeated with all knockouts. Its really not difficult to understand, dunce!

:bukkake:

Comment

• Wlad is Top10 ATG.
                  Vitali is not quite near there because of his not the strongest resume. Anyhow both are champions for a very long time and very dominant.

They deserve the credit. I know they will be missed once they both retire. It will pass some time until we get another dominant HW champion fully committed to the sport.

Comment

• I give them credit, they over came diffculties in their careers and still managed remain dominant which isn't easy to do no matter their haters may say.

Comment

The comparison is self evident you fool. Deontay has beaten nobody of Value. Most of Vits comp have beaten no one of value. If you're going to give them credit for being good wins on Vittles resume than you have to give Deontay credit as being one of the best of his era since he's undefeated with all knockouts. Its really not difficult to understand, dunce!

:bukkake:
                      Keep running in circles around your own perforated argument. Vitali has had several opponents with achievements superior to Wilder's.

Comment

Working...
                      X