Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    not a big fan of either. I want to see it because it's still two legends. The two best of the era. And the alternatives suck. Mayweather/Khan? Pacquiao/Alavardo? No thanks.
    Exactly, it's 2 legends. Once in a lifetime event. That's what's crazy these flowmos Dont want their idol to get in the ring with PAC when as boxing fan. It still is a must see fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
      You are assuming to much while not knowing enough.

Floyd has never walked away from the fight. Arum and pac have left the deal on the table twice now and blame it on floyds demands. Floyd has never walked away from the fight
      Was the offer fair? Was 40 million out of a 200 million pot fair? It's easy to make an offer and say you tried.

Comment

not a big fan of either. I want to see it because it's still two legends. The two best of the era. And the alternatives suck. Mayweather/Khan? Pacquiao/Alavardo? No thanks.
        I want to see this fight as well for similar reasons. But i'm not asking for this fight because it's the "big money" fight. I'm not asking for it because I think it will be competitive. I'm not asking for it to hate on the loser. I'm asking for it because Pacquiao deserves it more than Khan or Garcia. If not Pacquiao, I want Sergio. Because those are the 2 guys who have put in as much work as Floyd. But I also understand making these fights do not solely rest on Floyd.

Comment

you seem to be have your mind made up. If arum was all about the money why didnt they agree to the tests. the first negotiations had nothing to do with money. It was 50/50 split but pac walked away from it over testing. You tell me who is ducking now.
          Live in the present homey. Their in the end of their career. PAC ain't scared of,losing. Arum is cashing in on PAC. arum wants the biggest purse available. It's money for everyone. Stop with the past move on. It's the present now, whatever you say about roiding there is an equal amount of doubt with Floyd as well it's documented in here lol.

Even when it comes to negotiations. Both have cracks in their alibis. The fact is they are not getting any younger but they still are salable to see them fight. 2 legends duke it out for the glory and the prize money that goes with it. It's like a blockbuster movie. I say why don't you want to see it? You should be confident on your boxer to win so what's the hold up? Arum? come on man it's 2013 the man wants to see this fight. The man is old and will die sooner or later lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

These are all valid questions to Floyd and his groupies.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              I want to see this fight as well for similar reasons. But i'm not asking for this fight because it's the "big money" fight. I'm not asking for it because I think it will be competitive. I'm not asking for it to hate on the loser. I'm asking for it because Pacquiao deserves it more than Khan or Garcia. If not Pacquiao, I want Sergio. Because those are the 2 guys who have put in as much work as Floyd. But I also understand making these fights do not solely rest on Floyd.
              I don't blame Floyd entirely but the way I see it is that we know Pacquiao works for Arum. He's not free to make his own moves. Floyd isn't signed to Golden Boy. He doesn't have to work with them. So it's not about TR vs. GB. Floyd could co-promote the fight with Arum if he wanted to but he refuses to do so. IMO Arum would not have a problem doing the fight as long as GB wasn't involved.

Comment

You are assuming to much while not knowing enough.

Floyd has never walked away from the fight. Arum and pac have left the deal on the table twice now and blame it on floyds demands. Floyd has never walked away from the fight
                Really?look back at previous posts in here. Floyd is not in the clear for not making this fight before. It's on record he was moving the goal post farther and farther. So stop with the past. Your defense of Floyd has a hole that cant be patched.he is equal to blame or can even be more to blame than PAC for his unreasonable demands lol

Live in the present homey. It's either your fighter quacks or be a fighter and fight. It's due time. No excuses.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Was the offer fair? Was 40 million out of a 200 million pot fair? It's easy to make an offer and say you tried.
                  Then it kind of goes back to when manny had 50 50 on the table and walked away over testing.

It really is possible that Floyd doesnt want this fight any more but I one time he did. I never once in my life seen floyd ask for a fight. He gets on the phone with manny and calls him out. that should show you his interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Live in the present homey. Their in the end of their career. PAC ain't scared of,losing. Arum is cashing in on PAC. arum wants the biggest purse available. It's money for everyone. Stop with the past move on. It's the present now, whatever you say about roiding there is an equal amount of doubt with Floyd as well it's documented in here lol.

Even when it comes to negotiations. Both have cracks in their alibis. The fact is they are not getting any younger but they still are salable to see them fight. 2 legends duke it out for the glory and the prize money that goes with it. It's like a blockbuster movie. I say why don't you want to see it? You should be confident on your boxer to win so what's the hold up? Arum? come on man it's 2013 the man wants to see this fight. The man is old and will die sooner or later lol
                    You assume alot with no proof

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Even when it comes to negotiations. Both have cracks in their alibis. The fact is they are not getting any younger but they still are salable to see them fight. 2 legends duke it out for the glory and the prize money that goes with it. It's like a blockbuster movie. I say why don't you want to see it? You should be confident on your boxer to win so what's the hold up? Arum come on man it's 2013 the man wants to see this fight. The man is old and will die sooner or later lol
                      They are further apart than they have ever been. Mayweather isn't going to take a hit financially he's at the top of the sport now, Pacquiao is going to have to take a much lower split than i think he's prepared to do to just to enter negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                      X