Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    I don't blame Floyd entirely but the way I see it is that we know Pacquiao works for Arum. He's not free to make his own moves. Floyd isn't signed to Golden Boy. He doesn't have to work with them. So it's not about TR vs. GB. Floyd could co-promote the fight with Arum if he wanted to but he refuses to do so. IMO Arum would not have a problem doing the fight as long as GB wasn't involved.
    IMO Floyd would not have a problem doing the fight as long as TR wasn't involved. It works both ways and it's a shame. But everyone shares this blame. Both parties believed they would beat the other and both parties pride, ego and entitlement issues stopped them from beating the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Really?look back at previous posts in here. Floyd is not in the clear for not making this fight before. It's on record he was moving the goal post farther and farther. So stop with the past. Your defense of Floyd has a hole that cant be patched.he is equal to blame or can even be more to blame than PAC for his unreasonable demands lol

Live in the present homey. It's either your fighter quacks or be a fighter and fight. It's due time. No excuses.
      He just fought his biggest competition while pac got put to sleep.

Comment

He's waiting to make sure Manny's completely shot!

Comment

Why would Floyd throw GB under the bus when they are making great money together, in favor of the Arum the greedy ass? Floyd would take this fight if the midget accepts between 10 to 20 percent, without any PPV. Beating Rios doesn't get you a Floyd fight. Beat Canelo and the winner of Marquez-Brad, then maybe you will be considered, without Arum.

Comment

Nah. I'd rather see Floyd retire with a big, nasty stain in his legacy and remain a duck for the rest of his boxing career. In fact, I'm rooting for Rios and hoping that he retires Pac so that Floyd will never have a chance to redeem his ducking rep. Give it up amigos. Leave the chicken alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Nah. I'd rather see Floyd retire with a big, nasty stain in his legacy and remain a duck for the rest of his boxing career. In fact, I'm rooting for Rios and hoping that he retires Pac. Give it up amigos. Leave the chicken alone.
              The ESPN poll voters that put Floyd as a Top 5 ATG don't seem to see a stain. If the casuals already don't think it, this irreparable damage to Floyd's career you and your ilk always speak of seems to be vanishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Nah. I'd rather see Floyd retire with a big, nasty stain in his legacy and remain a duck for the rest of his boxing career. In fact, I'm rooting for Rios and hoping that he retires Pac so that Floyd will never have a chance to redeem his ducking rep. Give it up amigos. Leave the chicken alone.
                the same stain applies to Manny son. And if you haven't noticed, casual fans like those on espn, the same ones that want to see this fight, voted floyd as one of the 5 greatest ever.

The main reason people hated on floyd was his obnoxious prsona. Now that he is tonign it down that kind of hate, outside of posters like you, is dwindling down.

Comment

because PAC has to sign with TMT first

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    I get that to most of us boxing fans on here the fight has lost much of it's appeal, but it's still a fight that will draw in the casuals. You mention boxing to people and they are the 2 names that will likely come up.

If Pacquiao can show he still has something left against Rios, then the fight with Mayweather is still a decent fight when you consider the alternatives.
                    Exactly. PAC is a house hold name. Hence , the money fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      IMO Floyd would not have a problem doing the fight as long as TR wasn't involved. It works both ways and it's a shame. But everyone shares this blame. Both parties believed they would beat the other and both parties pride, ego and entitlement issues stopped them from beating the other.
                      but Floyd COULD do it without GB. while Pacquiao is under contract with TR. right? you can't expect arum to just step aside and miss out on the biggest fight in the history of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X