Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boxing fan in me: Arum is the obstacle. If Arum is out of Top Rank, the fight would have happen already.

The Pac fan in me: Floyd is still scared of Pac cuz Pac was getting the better of JMM even though PEDnamita KTFO Pac last December. Basically, JMM was giving his balls to Floyd to fight Pac but still refuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      but Floyd COULD do it without GB. while Pacquiao is under contract with TR. right? you can't expect arum to just step aside and miss out on the biggest fight in the history of the sport.
      And you can't really believe he wants Schaeffer and Hoya benefiting from the biggest fight and vice versa. If i'm not mistaken Floyd or Schaeffer mentioned that they would buy out Pac's contract but I could be misinformed. Nonetheless, that's neither here nor their. It's unrealistic to think that Mayweather or Arum want to do business with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        LOL. Keep ducking this fight Floyd. You clearly have your fans approval. I can already imagine Floyd's retirement filled with ducking accusations left and right. Can't wait to see the great defensive fighter still defending his duck move. Hehe...
        In a nutshell Floyd fanboys don't want anything to do with PAC. They will evade and duck like their idol. Amazing similarities lol

Comment

• Fight Pac for what? Floyd fights winners, not losers like Pac. When did Floyd last fight a loser? Pac is a twice loser who is fighting another loser. The battle of the losers in China. Sad for your boy.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 09-27-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yup the Floyd mayweather way. He ain't fighting if its a real threat lol
            Canelo's bigger than Pacquiao. Canelo hits harder than Pacquiao. Canelo is more prime than Pacquiao. Canelo is more defensively responsible than Pacquiao. Sorry to break it to you. but fighting Canelo is a bigger risk than fighting Manny.

Comment

Dude don't put words in my mouth lol you want to be a kissass Floyd fanboy be my guest. Just tell him to grow some cohonez and fight PAC already. He's not getting any younger dude.
              Floyd doesnt need Pac.

Pac had his chance and lost it.

Where were you when pac wouldnt take the fight? Im sure you werent like Pac needs to fight floyd. Oh well its over for pac.

Comment

Dude don't put words in my mouth lol you want to be a kissass Floyd fanboy be my guest. Just tell him to grow some cohonez and fight PAC already. He's not getting any younger dude.
                Floyd doesnt need Pac.

Pac had his chance and lost it.

Where were you when pac wouldnt take the fight? Im sure you werent like Pac needs to fight floyd. Oh well its over for pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  LOL. Keep ducking this fight Floyd. You clearly have your fans approval. I can already imagine Floyd's retirement filled with ducking accusations left and right. Can't wait to see the great defensive fighter still defending his duck move. Hehe...
                  thats the thing fringe manny fans like you forget. Mainstream fans don't get their info from NSB threads reagarding pac and foyd. So they aren't going to think the way you do.

the Wall Street Journal article that asks Manny why he turned down the floyd fight in 09 when he could've made so much money is seen by far more people than the posts from you, spoon23. ifctitles, junior gong, joe man and the rest of the fringe.

But keep up the good work!

Comment

Yup the Floyd mayweather way. He ain't fighting if its a real threat lol
                    isnt that really the pac way.

mosely margarito de la hoya. The evidence shows pac waits more than floyd. Its not even a comparison

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Canelo's bigger than Pacquiao. Canelo hits harder than Pacquiao. Canelo is more prime than Pacquiao. Canelo is more defensively responsible than Pacquiao. Sorry to break it to you. but fighting Canelo is a bigger risk than fighting Manny.
                      You serious? With all the fights and all the recognition and accomplishment and you dare compare canelo to PAC? Canelo is a work in progress. He is a good fighter and as I've said ain't ripe yet and still learning. Hence he got schooled.

PAC is a war vet. He has a proven track record and a stellar career and you say canelo is greater? Geez is this really a boxing site? That's it! I'm out. This is ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X