Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones wants to fight Wlad or Vitali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol so boxing fans think this fight against Gus in any way correlates to a Klitschko matchup?
    but yeah jones wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Without using his elbows, he wouldn't be able to do **** in boxing

It was a very close fight, I gave Gus the first 3 rounds and 2 to Jones

Jones was messed up bad after that fight, his lip was huge and he was walking with a bad limp

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Jones was messed up bad after that fight, his lip was huge and he was walking with a bad limp
        Wlad would do the same thing to him with his Ukranian Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Barrera View Post
          This nigga can't even beat an ABBA roadie without the judges help let alone a goddamn Klitschko. GTFO!

Comment

Jon would lose

Comment

Jon would lose to Wlad so badly would be about 3-4 rounds tops and I like Jones and hate Wlad.

Comment

Vitali would kill him not only in Boxing but in an MMA match as well

Comment

dang I missed the fight, I heard Jones should have lost?

Comment

Ive seen Jones fight a few times,and he is really good. He was outstruck bad by Gus tonight. He actually went to the hospital. Most people think Gus was robbed.

I didn't watch it,because I was at a party.

Wlad or Vitali would brutally destroy Jones in boxing. In MMA Jones would take them down and either tap or tko them.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Ive seen Jones fight a few times,and he is really good. He was outstruck bad by Gus tonight. He actually went to the hospital. Most people think Gus was robbed.

I didn't watch it,because I was at a party.

Wlad or Vitali would brutally destroy Jones in boxing. In MMA Jones would take them down and either tap or tko them.
                      Alex wasn't robbed. It was a very close fight that could've gone either way. I gave Jones 3 rounds and Alex 2. A rematch should be made.

Jones should forget about boxing though. A journeyman would beat Jones in a boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                      X