Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones wants to fight Wlad or Vitali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bones has a suspect chin imo. No one has really tested it. I think he gets KO'd cold by the first punch from either Klitschko

Comment

I would to see Wladimir punches his *** ass face in. KO 1 Wladimir

Comment

i see talent in jones but at the same time who has he really beaten?? his last 4 or 5 opponents were older washed up guys who already been in alot of wars i dont see why hes so hyped up along with alot of those ufc guys very few of the new guys have really done **** anyone can move up the ranks fast

Comment

fuck MMGay, let those guys stay in their own arena

Comment

Vitali Klitschko would brutalize him badly in less than 4 rounds. Wlad would punish him really bad for 6 rounds.

Actually, even a 50 years old retired Vitali would humiliate him. Jones should really focus on his MMA game.

Even Audley Harrison and Fres Oquendo would destroy him in a very ugly way.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              I like Jones...he's a great MMA fighter and I respect him a lot but dude is seriously delusional if he thinks he can go to boxing and beat the Klit brothers in a straight up boxing match.

Jones has been really vocal about boxers and the sport of boxing of late. Makes me wonder if those checks the boxers are cashing are making johnny bones a little jealous. PAY THE MAN, DANA lol but in all seriousness he is delusional with this one. Those jabs would do the job, no power shots needed for this KO...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                I like Jones...he's a great MMA fighter and I respect him a lot but dude is seriously delusional if he thinks he can go to boxing and beat the Klit brothers in a straight up boxing match.

Translation: Jon Jones wants to experience brain atrophy

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                  i see talent in jones but at the same time who has he really beaten?? his last 4 or 5 opponents were older washed up guys who already been in alot of wars i dont see why hes so hyped up along with alot of those ufc guys very few of the new guys have really done **** anyone can move up the ranks fast
                  I can't complain about the opponents he fights. He's clearly a very gifted athlete and is cleaning out his division and dominates. I'd say he's probably at the moment the P4P best in the UFC but he has no shot vs boxers in boxing fights.

Vitali Klitschko would brutalize him badly in less than 4 rounds. Wlad would punish him really bad for 6 rounds.

Actually, even a 50 years old retired Vitali would humiliate him. Jones should really focus on his MMA game.

Even Audley Harrison and Fres Oquendo would destroy him in a very ugly way.
                  Jones wouldn't even survive four rounds with Vitali....Jones comes from a wrestling background. Boxing is the weakest part of his game. I can't see how anyone with such lack of boxing experience could hang with pro boxers.

Comment

Jones tired of these UFC paydays, even Wlad's sparring partners dwarf Jones's pay.
                    I say why not

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                      Well, he's fighting Gustufson this Sat

Comment

Working...
                      X