Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones wants to fight Wlad or Vitali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
    Jones needs corrupted judges to win even in his own sport, in boxing he would be killed in 1 round even by light HW top 50 fighters.
    Well then you truly dont know the game very well do you?

I had it 48-47 Jones, I gave Gus Rd 1 & 2, Jones eeked out 3 won 4 no doubt and 5 no doubt. You might not want to bring in the corrupt judging when Boxing has the most corrupt people in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by RIpitRon View Post

I had it 48-47 Jones, I gave Gus Rd 1 & 2, Jones eeked out 3 won 4 no doubt and 5 no doubt. You might not want to bring in the corrupt judging when Boxing has the most corrupt people in all of sports.
      who cares you had it 48-47 Jones? you have no credibility in judging MMA fights and just pulling for your country man.

Comment

Jones was outboxed last night so he probably should not face a klitschko

Comment

Jones needs corrupted judges to win even in his own sport, in boxing he would be killed in 1 round even by light HW top 50 fighters.
          Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
          zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MMA ain't superior to **** outside the cage either. It's a sport just like boxing, stop living in fantasyland.

Gus managed to out wrestle the 'greatest fighter in MMA history yada yada yada'. Talent pool is still paper thin.
          You are right it is thin, but no thinner then Boxing is, as much as I love the boxing game its talent pool is weak and has lost a lot because of it corrupt BS.

And my man you are so wrong when it comes to fighting outside of the ring, a boxer does not have a snowballz chance in hell outside of the sport of boxing. A street fight the boxer gets schooled.

Comment

Same officials for both sports and based on your own account of the fight it could have been Gus winning the first 3 rounds, which is how I scored it.

The point of this thread is that boxing is by far Jones' biggest weakness so all this crossover talk is just comical.

Comment

who cares you had it 48-47 Jones? you have no credibility in judging MMA fights and just pulling for your country man.
              First things first my man, I am German.............spent 25 yrs of my life in Germany and have lived in the US for 21. I dont favor any country, not mine, not yours or any other on the globe when it comes to sports. I am a sports fan not shallow minded countrymen!

Comment

You are right it is thin, but no thinner then Boxing is, as much as I love the boxing game its talent pool is weak and has lost a lot because of it corrupt BS.

And my man you are so wrong when it comes to fighting outside of the ring, a boxer does not have a snowballz chance in hell outside of the sport of boxing. A street fight the boxer gets schooled.
                Boxers have no reason to ever train grappling in their lives and seeing how they earn 10x more they can probably afford bodyguards. Anyways, unless we get a huge influx of MMA fighters jumping boxers on the street this is just silly fanboy talk. Even then I can bring up a few random cases where the ability to just box is good enough against a trained MMA fighter. It's all stupid, MMA should stand on its own without any mythical streetfight, not to mention that the rules are more watered down then they were in Japan 5 years ago. MMA is a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                  Same officials for both sports and based on your own account of the fight it could have been Gus winning the first 3 rounds, which is how I scored it.

The point of this thread is that boxing is by far Jones' biggest weakness so all this crossover talk is just comical.

I agree Gus could have won...........but did the judges see it that way, did press row see it that way? It isnt a robbery, it was a close fight for sure. And if Jones has a weakness which in the MMA game I wouldnt call it a weakness it is his Boxing compared to an elite striker.

And I said it already he has no business talking that BS about fighting a Klits...............NONE! Just like no boxer has any business talking that same BS about stepping into the cage!

Comment

First things first my man, I am German.............spent 25 yrs of my life in Germany and have lived in the US for 21. I dont favor any country, not mine, not yours or any other on the globe when it comes to sports. I am a sports fan not shallow minded countrymen!
                    anyway, there was a poll done on sherdog, and over 80 percent of people agreed Gus won. Also, Jones was outboxed in MMA fight. Do you seriously think he could outbox a pro-boxer now? Ward would take him to school and KO him in 5th easily.

Comment

I agree Gus could have won...........but did the judges see it that way, did press row see it that way? It isnt a robbery, it was a close fight for sure. And if Jones has a weakness which in the MMA game I wouldnt call it a weakness it is his Boxing compared to an elite striker.

And I said it already he has no business talking that BS about fighting a Klits...............NONE! Just like no boxer has any business talking that same BS about stepping into the cage!
                      Wladimir would kill Jones in first, maybe even in MMA fight lol, if he know a bit takedown defence. Im pretty sure Klitschko took wresling lessons.

Comment

Working...
                      X