Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a Prime Antonio Margarito (05-09) beat a past prime Mayweather at 37 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Old mosley has power, lmao
    Yeah, he shook Floyd but couldn't floor him and took Margarito out brutally, and Margarito's trainer pleaded mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      An "old" Mosley?

Did he look ****ing old?

If you're trying to convince people you're a dumbass, you're doing a pretty good job so far.
      You're right. Shane was old against Floyd, lmao. I almost forgot how the knocked out Pac fans mind works.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        That must've been the "D" league. Floyd fights in the "A" league.
        a 23 year old who's only legitimate fight was a close one where many felt trout beat him

a shot overweight cotto

robert ****ing guerrero

Victoria Ortiz

a 38 year old shane mosley coming off a two year layoff and 2 consecutive training camps

a light weight that he fought as a welterweight

a super lightweight

in the span of a decade

That's the A League?

You're comparing that to a Prime Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, Paul Williams and even Sergio Martinez?

If all you have to do in boxing to be the greatest is avoid all the best fighters and take the fights with the least risk then You can have boxing.

Have fun jacking off to the fighters you dickride, I'm going to watch a real sport.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-17-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Yeah, he shook Floyd but couldn't floor him and took Margarito out brutally, and Margarito's trainer pleaded mercy.
          Floyd couldn't take one shot, Margarito took one every 10sec, lol

And we're talking about FLoyd vs Margarito in this thread brah, learn to readz

Comment

Anyone with a shred of decency doesn't recognize EPO'sley's win over Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Anyone with a shred of decency doesn't recognize EPO'sley's win over Margarito.
              I know. Imagine letting poor Tony out there without his plaster wraps to get beat like an arabian rug. Where's the decency in boxing? LOL

Comment

a 23 year old who's only legitimate fight was a close one where many felt trout beat him

a shot overweight cotto

robert ****ing guerrero

Victoria Ortiz

a 38 year old shane mosley coming off a two year layoff and 2 consecutive training camps

a super lightweight

in the span of a decade

That's the A League?

You're comparing that to a Prime Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, Paul Williams and even Sergio Martinez?

If all you have to do in boxing to be the greatest is avoid all the best fighters and take the fights with the least risk then You can have boxing.

Have fun jacking off to the fighters you dickride, I'm going to watch a real sport.
                you are crying an awful lot. your boy manny turned the fight down in 09. cotto turned the fight down. Pwill nor floyd were big draws, when pwill lost that ruined any chance HBO would match 2 low draws against one aother.

As for Margs-you have argued that the better win makes you a better fighter. Baldo (over zab) had a better win at the time than Margs had. Yet floyd was supposed to fight Margs. Cool.

If you don't want to watch boxing anymore just because people are recognizing floyd as one of the best than take your gloves and go home. MMA loves fans like you.

On the way, ask Manny why he wouldn't fight in 09 when he had the same deal he now wants.

Comment

Yo, at first I was like:

Canelo's too smart, too talented and he's in his physical prime.

Now I'm like:

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Yo, at first I was like:

Now I'm like:
                    Ouch, nice one. I believe Grand Puba of Brand Nubian said it best "A hoe is just a hoe and thats without no controversy"

Comment

A prime, young, undefeated Cotto hit this guy with everything he had. Everything.
                      Cotto doesn't have a 1/100th of Floyd's defensive prowess though. The footspeed would also be a game changer. Saying Margo beat Cotto so Margo beats Floyd is narrow minded. To quote the cliché, styles make fights, its overused but true. Margo was strong, relentless, big for his weight, but slow. He wouldn't land a damn thing. And mayweather has the stamina to pot shot and skate away all fight.. or to change levels and stand in the pocket deflecting and rolling shots while landing flush on Marg. If you thing Floyd reduced Canelo's connect rate, and that's against a pretty quick guy, he would make Marg look like a fish out of water.

a shot overweight cotto

robert ****ing guerrero

Victoria Ortiz

a super lightweight

in the span of a decade

That's the A League?

Its easy to pick apart any guy's resume. out of your list, only pwill and Sergio pose any real threat to Floyd. You need speed to reach him and to catch him. Sergio's defense is too leaky though at 154, current Floyd against 154 Sergio, Sergio gets picked apart.... Pwill is the only guy, relentless pressure, speed, height, length... that I would truly favor to have a real shot.

have fun with the ground humpers

Comment

Working...
                      X