Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a Prime Antonio Margarito (05-09) beat a past prime Mayweather at 37 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    Prime Margarito (plaster). I got Margs losing to everyone without his plaster.
    He stopped Martinez, without plaster for sure. Sure Martinez was green, but the talent was still there, and he still hasn't lost convincingly other than to Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      All i know is Floyds record at 154 alone is 3-0 while Margos is 1-3
      Against an over the hill Oscar that took him the distance in a close fight, shot to ***** Cotto & a green weight drained Canelo...

Margarito fought the man that terrified Floyd for years at that weight & had a disadvantage with the weight.

Comment

You people need to get off Mayweather's dick. Yeah it was a good performance but beating Canelo doesn't ****ing make you the goat.

Prime Margarito, Prime Cotto, Prime Williams, Prime Pacquiao are leagues above the opposition Mayweather is facing.

If all you have to do to be the GOAT in boxing is avoid the hard fights and take the easy ones and say you're unstoppable then I don't want to be a fan anymore. I'll watch another sport instead.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-17-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
          At some point during the 10th I just stop scoring the fight at 10-0 Floyd and for some reason Margarito popped into my head. And I remembered how everyone thought he would be some kind of " tough" challenge for Floyd back in 2005-2006.

Now Margarito has long since been beat up and retired into promoting but I couldnt even see him beating the version of Floyd that fought Canelo. Almost 8-9 years after the Marg-Floyd stuff was going around. I think he couldve won a round or 2 tops. What say you?
          nah bruh, i see Mayweather being kneed at about 1:17 of the 8th round. And if it goes the 12, thats 12rounds of fists tornados Mayweather will have to duck, roll, slip, and move. Margarito took everything Cotto had in the first fight when he was in his prime, and took everything he had in the rematch, Mayweather will have to work harder vs Margarito

Best part is that Tony will not even bother walking down FLoyd, he'll literally run to him and make him work, make him open up, he'll land on FLoyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            You people need to get off Mayweather's dick. Yeah it was a good performance but beating Canelo doesn't ****ing make you the goat.

Prime Margarito, Prime Cotto, Prime Williams, Prime Pacquiao are leagues above the opposition Mayweather is facing.
            None of those guys are in Floyd's league. they never were. Only Pac fans think this way because they love Pac. Floyd easily beat Marquez, and Pac went life and death with Marquez 3 times before he learned his lesson and was almost killed by Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              nah bruh, i see Mayweather being kneed at about 1:17 of the 8th round. And if it goes the 12, thats 12rounds of fists tornados Mayweather will have to duck, roll, slip, and move. Margarito took everything Cotto had in the first fight when he was in his prime, and took everything he had in the rematch, Mayweather will have to work harder vs Margarito

Best part is that Tony will not even bother walking down FLoyd, he'll literally run to him and make him work, make him open up, he'll land on FLoyd.
              He couldn't even beat an old Mosley, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                None of those guys are in Floyd's league. they never were. Only Pac fans think this way because they love Pac. Floyd easily beat Marquez, and Pac went life and death with Marquez 3 times before he learned his lesson and was almost killed by Marquez.
                How do you know that when Floyd has never fought in their league?

Comment

Old mosley has power, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    How do you know that when Floyd has never fought in their league?
                    That must've been the "D" league. Floyd fights in the "A" league.

Comment

An "old" Mosley?

Did he look ****ing old?

If you're trying to convince people you're a dumbass, you're doing a pretty good job so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X