Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a Prime Antonio Margarito (05-09) beat a past prime Mayweather at 37 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margarito would always be bad news for floyd...history showed that

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
      At one time Margarito was the most feared and best welterweight out there to challenge Floyd Mayweather.

Mayweather got offered the most money by Arum to fight Margarito. INstead Floyd went to fight on for Goosen and paid $1 dollar more to fight Baldomier but this also included Mayweather fight under Goosen Promotions after the Baldomier fight.

Margarito is one of these fighters Floyd avoided andFloyd would have beaten right? Thats the way it is with Floyd, he could've, most important he should've fought him.

Floyd has messed up his own career (image) by being so cautious as to who he fights. He have done the samething to Canelo by having the catchweight to drain Canelo removes any true credit for Floyd. By Floyds own terminology Canelo still undefeated. A green fighter gave Floyd a good fight, kind of bad for a fighter who considers himself to be tba.
      The hate in your blood is so thick that you're delusional, completely disconnected from reality. I can only point and laugh.

Comment

Antonio Margarito had a good shot more then his fan boys think Mayweather has never fougth anybody like Margs he will punch with him and had the reach and knew how to cut off the ring but the 2 best things Margs has is his will to win and the stamina to match Mayweather

Comment

I think his plaster could've posed a slight problem.. At the end of the day though, he wouldn't be able to catch Floyd enough for the plaster to be affective.. Floyd by decision, 10-2.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Yo, at first I was like:

Now I'm like:
            I wasn't going to continue to argue because I was at work, but you ended the thread for me. Thanks lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              At one time Margarito was the most feared
              Man shut the eff up with that, lmao.

Comment

This thread got 95 posts, and most of these posters literally jumped off of Matthysse's bandwagon to dis Floyd on Margarito's behalf, lmao. I'm out!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  I still think it's a tough fight for Floyd, he'd need to work hard. Margarito doesn't stop, he has stamina, iron chin and heavy hands that stay powerful the entire fight. Floyd would beat him but lose a couple of rounds, and he'd have to stay on point every minute of the fight.
                  Margarito stopped vs SUGAR SHANE PacMan Broke his "iron" Face

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    Margarito stopped vs SUGAR SHANE PacMan Broke his "iron" Face
                    FAILD because we all know Floyd has Pac work rate or Shane power and Pac didn't break Margs will just his face and he still came at him to the last round

Comment

• Cheato is a disgrace to the sport he is shameful fighter !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X