Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a Prime Antonio Margarito (05-09) beat a past prime Mayweather at 37 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Yo, at first I was like:

Now I'm like:
    Game over ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaahh ahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Yo, at first I was like:

Now I'm like:
      Ownage, right there! Let's see if this actually be addressed or will the "owned" disappear.

Comment

As long a boxing historians talk about Mayweather they will also talk about Margarito.

Comment

Stupid question/thread. I don't know why people here talk about Margarito as if he hasn't been caught and exposed as a cheater. The real "prime" Margarito is the chump that Mosley destroyed back in '09.

Comment

With plaster he might win a round or two...without plaster hell lose every round and maybe Gatti'd.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              As long a boxing historians talk about Mayweather they will also talk about Margarito.
              you mean NSB posters that hate floyd. they are not historians.

Comment

floyd mayweather's undefeated for a reason, margarito's not on his resume. easy work for the tijuana tornado.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                  you mean NSB posters that hate floyd. they are not historians.
                  At one time Margarito was the most feared and best welterweight out there to challenge Floyd Mayweather.

Mayweather got offered the most money by Arum to fight Margarito. INstead Floyd went to fight on for Goosen and paid $1 dollar more to fight Baldomier but this also included Mayweather fight under Goosen Promotions after the Baldomier fight.

Margarito is one of these fighters Floyd avoided andFloyd would have beaten right? Thats the way it is with Floyd, he could've, most important he should've fought him.

Floyd has messed up his own career (image) by being so cautious as to who he fights. He have done the samething to Canelo by having the catchweight to drain Canelo removes any true credit for Floyd. By Floyds own terminology Canelo still undefeated. A green fighter gave Floyd a good fight, kind of bad for a fighter who considers himself to be tba.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                    floyd mayweather's undefeated for a reason, margarito's not on his resume. easy work for the tijuana tornado.
                    alt

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      alt
                      wrong. back from a long layoff, here to support my boy in the biggest fight of his career for the biggest win of his career. jmm gonna retire soon, pacs done, floyds old, rios is the face of boxing come november 23rd. get used to it....alts are temporary, I'm here to stay *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X