Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, UK fans sure love their boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      Why is anyone in the UK surprised? Groves is a BIG draw. Don't forget his fight with DeGale was a PPV box office event on Sky at the O2 and was sold out, 20K people were there.

Froch vs Groves was always going to sell out in minutes, its a brilliant fight, and will be very competitive.
      James DeGale sold that fight. The British public and the judges felt sorry for whoever that poor ugly bullied ginger kid was.

Carl Froch is selling this fight. How much were tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        James DeGale sold that fight. The British public and the judges felt sorry for whoever that poor ugly bullied ginger kid was.

Carl Froch is selling this fight. How much were tickets?
        Don't tell me you like James DeGale because he's an Arsenal fan. Please don't tell me that.

Comment

Wauw that was quick!

Comment

What even the £500 seats? I tried to get some, but as soon as the £35 and £45 ones went, then that was that for me. Any more than that is too much for this fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
              What even the £500 seats? I tried to get some, but as soon as the £35 and £45 ones went, then that was that for me. Any more than that is too much for this fight imo.
              I'm sure there are ringside seats available, but they are generally not included when we talk about a fight having been sold out.

There will always be a couple of hundred tickets available for those who want to pay the price.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Don't tell me you like James DeGale because he's an Arsenal fan. Please don't tell me that.
                That is just a bonus

Comment

That is just a bonus
                  James DeGale is an idiot and will never be anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    James DeGale is an idiot and will never be anything special.
                    Olympic Gold Medalist and undefeated pro.

Comment

Olympic Gold Medalist and undefeated pro.
                      Good amateur, I'll give him that.

Undefeated lol. He said he'd KO Groves in 4 rounds, said this and that, called him names ... only to stink the place out and run to another promoter because he felt "disrespected".

In case you haven't noticed he's now doing the same thing to Hennessy. This guy is problems, and he can keep fighting in front of 500 people for a stinky international belt for all I care.

And yes, I have interviewed his dumb arse before and he was the worst arrogant prick you could ever hope to speak to.

I see now that he's trying to put on the "nice guy" image. I'm sure he'll fool a lot of people-

Comment

Working...
                      X